How old are all the young mummies on here?!?

I was 17 when I fell pregnant, 18 when I had DD. Wouldn't have had it any other way. I love being a young mum!

I am 26 n dh is 38 lo was defo planned

I'm 19 with my first baby will be 20 in march xxxx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I was 19 wehn I fell pg last January was 20 when I had H x will b 21 in April xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

im 21 and my oh is 25
but 2 of my best friends have got kids so ill have loads of support :)
trying not to get too excited though im only 5 weeks

Im 22, got pregnant at 21 and my partner was 20. wouldnt change it now! BUT whats the rush? enjoy yourselves for a couple more years, enjoy eachothers company, move in together (if you dont already) take some holidays together and enjoy your time alone. if you feel the same in another year then try for a baby? x

I'm soon to be 32, OH is the same!

Wish we'd started TTC a while ago as I am scared we'll never get our bean :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

I feel old compare to some of you..wow!

Nice to see young mothers, but (please and please) am more open minded but dont take this in wrong way please. I dont judge people personally but curious.

What made the young moms want to become pregnant at young age?

(if you dont answer fully understand I swear)

I'll take my hat off to you lot to putting up with tough challenge and new experience that is so wonderful and so rewarding. My religion says " more babies you blessed with the more your sins will be forgiven"

I'm 20, 21 six months after lo will arrive and was 19 when I got pregnant, OH is 22, 23 a month after lo will arrive.

As for why I wanted to become pregnant at a young age... I didn't, was using contraception and didn't work but no-way would I get rid of my baby. Wouldn't change anything for the world now. Things happen for a reason I guess xx

I was always told i couldnt have childen so when i fell pregnant at 21 there was no way i was going to give her up <3

Nice to see young mothers, but (please and please) am more open minded but dont take this in wrong way please. I dont judge people personally but curious.

I'll take my hat off to you lot to putting up with tough challenge and new experience that is so wonderful and so rewarding. My religion says " more babies you blessed with the more your sins will be forgiven"

I didn't plan to get pregnant at this age, the contraception me and the father used failed xx

i was 23 when i fell pregnant im now 24 and my daughter is 1yr old.
(single mummy-her dad is a wa''er lol)

we was trying for a baby we felt it was right after 4years being together then it just wasnt happing when we stopped trying it happend.

love being a mummy best thing that ever happend to me made me grow up alot and to look at my daughter and think wow you started of so small and now look at you amazing xxx

Last edited:
Im 19 and the OH is 29, I will turn 20 a month after the baby arrives.
The pregnancy wasn't planned but certainly wasn't avoided.
We have been together for 2 and a half years and decided that if ever there was a good time, it would be now.
This year we are moving to the beautiful channel islands to start our own business and get a house etc
Would be lovely to raise our child in such a peaceful place :)

2 weeks after we discussed it, I fell pregnant! Talk about good timing :)

I've always wanted a baby, since I was about 12 or 13 I've always known I wanted to have a baby. However, we didn't plan for it to happen this early haha! We were hoping to wait til 25/26, but it completely slipped my mind that anti-biotics counteract the pill (microgynon30). I'd only been on it for about 2 years and I'm forgetful at the best of times!! But tbh I wouldn't change getting pregnant now for anything. Maybe it would be nice if we had a little more money and if I wasn't at Uni but this baby is never going to be unloved, that's for sure!

Make a pregnancy ticker

I was 16 when I had my first and I am now 18 and expecting my second xx

Hiya :) I'm 18 and my fiance is 19. I was on microgynon 30 and got caught with my son. He's near 4 months old and my god he's the best thing that's ever happened. My life differs to all my friends but tbh I love how mine is! Mine has a purpose. He came along earlier than expected but just gives me longer to love him. Being a mother isn't easy at any age but no matter what age its the best job in the world!! Xx

Meant to add my family were very upset but after the 12 week scan they came round. Once they realised how special it actually was. It just wasn't their hopes and dreams for me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back