Any young moms to be / moms on here

im 25 (but look like a school girl :( ) expecting my first in a few weeks eek, had been trying for 3 years. havent had any comments about us not being married but alot of stares and comments because i look so young :roll:

By the way... i dont have a thing against young single mums... just re-read my post and it may come across as like i do!!

Jillianglen I cant imagen how hard ttc for 3year cud have been. I was trying for 14monthss and that nearly killed me. like I said I am 21 but I look younger too lol so I get stares too. I jist think about how happy I am and smile at them, that throws them off :-D
Babynumber1 my post wasnt aimed at u, infact I dont think ur post came across like that I was just saying in my post so I am came from all angles as they must get more stare than us :) I know when I am walking in town on my own with my DD I get looks of disaproving people

Jillianglen I cant imagen how hard ttc for 3year cud have been. I was trying for 14monthss and that nearly killed me. like I said I am 21 but I look younger too lol so I get stares too. I jist think about how happy I am and smile at them, that throws them off :-D
Babynumber1 my post wasnt aimed at u, infact I dont think ur post came across like that I was just saying in my post so I am came from all angles as they must get more stare than us :) I know when I am walking in town on my own with my DD I get looks of disaproving people

Oh no, i didnt think yours was aimed at me! I was just reading mine and thought gawwwd someone might take that the wrong way! x

Hey :wave:

I'm 21, this is my first baby :)
I dont get lots of comments about my age, but god do people go on about being married!
'are you married'
'are you getting married in the future'
'will husband be helping'

I dont give a toss about being married! You'd think we lived in the 1940s!
I think there should be a young mums section lol x

Me and my OH are engaged an when ppl found out we were expecting they kept saying we needs to get marred before the baby gets here . We will get married but not just yet xxx

Me and my fiancé had J then we got in engaged after we'd been together 2 years. We've just set out date for December next year and I have a baby baking away. I will love the fact I will have both my children at our wedding x

Hey girls hope you dont mind me butting in. Im 19 and due next saturday... The bubbie was planned and im engaged :) i live with my 31 year old fiancè and his 6 year old son :) would b good getting to know some of you. Put a thread near the same as this up earlier and only just seen this one so appologies if u thought i was being rude lol xxx

Hey :wave:

I'm 21, this is my first baby :)
I dont get lots of comments about my age, but god do people go on about being married!
'are you married'
'are you getting married in the future'
'will husband be helping'

I dont give a toss about being married! You'd think we lived in the 1940s!
I think there should be a young mums section lol x

Couldn't agree more with this! Always about the marriage! Pfft. Sod you conformity :D,

It's like people think you can't be a good parent without being married! Yes I'd love to get married one day, but when we're ready and can actually afford to!! x

Hey guys I'm 23 and expecting my 2nd child in October. We are having a boy.
I already have a daughter from a previous relationship, she is 3 and such a joy.
My ex wasn't a very nice guy and I left him when my daughter was 4 months old. Was a hard decision but definitely the best decision. I've been with my current partner for over 2 years now and was very lucky to find someone who accepted my daughter as his own. We are getting married next February, but have had a lot of, "Oh should you not have waited till after the wedding to try for the baby?" I find it funny how people think its any of their business lol. A marriage isn't what makes a family work, love and team work is, and you don't need a marriage for that! x

Busymummy I completely agree. I know loads of people that have got married and it just hasnt workwd out. Marriage isnt as secure as people make out nowadays. People rush into it or are forcrd into because of parents or children and so on and its not right. I want to get married amd I am engaged but I wont getarried just because somebodys says so

I'm 23 and expecting, it's kinda weird i feel too young to be a mum, but on the other hand i cant wait!

Hey hun :wave:

I'm 20 and i'm due in a weeks time and expecting a little baby boy. :D Could not be happier, i can't wait.

Thankfully i don't get the whole ''marriage thing'' off people and can't imagine the pressure it puts on people when your pregnant and not married, its nothing to do with them. lol! :)

Anyway i have a thread on the relationship forum about my situation :yawn: haha :p- http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/relationships/244881-its-me-isnt.html

Feel free to pm me hun anytime or anyone else for that matter haha! :)

:love: xx

Last edited:
I'm 24 and 11+6 pregnant with my first :D so so excited!

Didn't really think I was considered young but after reading 24 is still 'young' then yay I'm not old! lol

Congratulations everyone wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Dont really talk talk to anyone on here just odd convos in diff rooms and topics ..
Just wondering how many young moms to be anf moms there are on here :)

Im 20 and expecting on the 15th of november :) x

I'm 21, don't know my due date yet x

I'll get married when I'm good and ready!

I wish people wouldn't gawp and give funny looks, just because I look young!! x

Wooo havnt looked at this thread for abit :) nice to see all the young mummmmies :) xx
Hows eveyones pregnancy going? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back