how old are you TTC'ers?!?

im 18 in 4 weeks and DH is 25 in 2 weeks :cheer:

Hey :wave:
im 18 & my Hubbyz 21 2day :D we are TTC Alot of people say were2 young but 2 be honest ur never ready 4 a baby 2 change ur life no matter how old i have a few friends who already have children and their great parents don't let any change ur mind do as u please. :wave:

i wos 16 my bf 26, but 17 when i had taylor i wouldnt change anything x :D

If you are emotionally and fiancially stable i say go for it

You know when your ready, and when your ready dont worry about what anyone thinks, as long as you can provide for your child, then you have nothing to worry about,
I got married at 17 cuz i found out i was Preg with my 1st, had a girl, 2 years later had a boy, am still married, and i will be 25 on the 8th, and were TTC # 3 last one.. .. I was ready at 17, to settle down and all. no one is alike, everyones maturity level is different.. Well good luck to you..

I'm 17, my OH 22. We're both absolutely thrilled. :cheer:

Princess_Puddles said:
OingoZoingo said:
I'm 17, my OH 22. We're both absolutely thrilled. :cheer:

Your the same age as me and my OH is the same age as yours lol :lol:

I noticed this a while back myself, but kept on forgetting to comment on it! :lol:

I am 19, 20next month and my OH is 27years old! we are trying for a baby! a few years ago i didnt think i wanted children untill i was mid-late 20'ies but i love my OH so much i just want a little family of our own. i think it is better to have children young so you can enjoy them as much and as long as possible!!!!!!

im 20 and been trying to concieve for a few months now with no joy :(

my and my OH are childhood sweethearts and we'r getting married in july 2009, venues etc are booked :cheer:

I am 19, and been TTC for 13months now, hoping this will finally be the one!

when i was 17 i was desperate for a baby me and my OH decided to start tryin i fell pregnant 5 months later i was nearly 18 when i fel pregnant so that ment no drinkin on my 18 but i didnt mind im now 20 21 in november and me and DH been tryin for anthor 1 for 4 months now so i hope it happens soon. good luch with your pregnancy and birth enjoy ur baby dnt worri about ather peoples opinions on it

I'm 17 and my OH is coming 20 is a few months, we really both want to have a baby and we been TTC for a few months now, i don't think it matters when you want a baby as long as your happy and give it the best you can...

My sister was 17 when she got pregnant so my parents can't moan... :D

My parents STILL think I'm way too young yet I'm 25 (26 this year), have been married for over a year and with my partner for over 5 years! Hubby is 27 this month. Also my parents are older than most people's my age because I was adopted so they got me when they were 36, meaning they're now at the same age my grandparents were when I came along. Not the primary reason for TTC obviously, but certainly a good "backup" reason lol! I think there's no such thing as the "right" age to have children and it varies in every situation too. My parents may have had a "life" first, but now they're both retired and still having to financially help my younger brother, so there are disadvantages of their situation too.

AMETHYST

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back