how old are you TTC'ers?!?

MissGobby

Reaction score
im not telling anyone that me and DF are TTC because i know they will judge us on how young we are - i am 19 (20 in June!) and DF is 21 (22 in Nov) but everyone still thinks we are too young so i can only really talk to you guyz on here.

my dad even said to me the other day - he dont want me to have a kid till im in my 30's :shock: PFFFFF if he thinks i am waiting THAT long :lol:

anyone else around my age TTC, younger maybe, or a lil' older?!?!

what names would you give you little 'un if you found out you were expectin' ??

my names are..

girls - Madison, Ellie, Chloe

boys - Bayley, Liam, Alfie, Harley, Brandon

:hug: :wave:

i dont judge you for trrying to conceive, it doesnt matter how young you are if you feel ready for a baby then you go for it. i know hope wasnt planned but i was only 18 when i got pg but i still think i am a gud mum and you will be too, good luck hunny xx

I totally agree with littlelady87...only you know when you are ready for a baby but make sure that you know everything that having the responsability of a baby entails and be prepared to give up alot of social life and other things you might enjoy now. I'm not trying to put you off of course :) You should just make an informed decision ;)

me and my oh started when we was 19, and i feel pregnant at 19 and had a baby at 20, i am now 23 and expecting my 4th!!!!

i was TTC hun a pleasant mistake but dont let neone tlk to u out of wot u n ur OH want

don't worry about your age, its actually pretty irrelevant.

i was 19.5 when my son was born, and my OH 27.

hopefully your family and friends will all eventually come around to the idea and support you

I was 18 when I started ttc and fell on the first month. Had my son when I was 19. Don't think it mattered that much to be honest, it was our choice and Aaron has everything he needs. So it's all good :D

as long as u feel u want that responsability and are able to cope with another 1 in the relationahipe then it dosent really matter what age you are really!!!

I'm 18 and DH is 21. I'm also not telling anyone ^_^ I'm sure DHs family will be supportive, its mine i'm worried about :roll: Though, DH's mum said she doesnt want to be a grandparent til she's 50, and thats at least 4 years away -_-

i am 20 in feb, i already have a 2year old and am desperate for another! it doesnt matter about age, its what you can do as a mummy :)

I had a mixed reaction when I started TTC last year. I was 21. We didn't tell OH's family but my mum knew and was really supportive.

The most shocking bad reaction was from my GP, she basically told me to stop being so silly and wait 10 years before TTC as I "have my whole life ahead of me and don't want to throw it away". Needless to say I changed GPs and put in a complaint (not that anything got done about it)

Don't let anyone make you feel bad or irresponsible just for being young.

Were 16 and 17 and we're TTC we know its what we want and dont care what anyone else thinks. Good Luck to you :)

i am 21 and i have a 4yr old. i dont think it matters what your age is as long as you are prepared for the responsibility and you know your relationship will stand strong. (cus it puts a lot of pressure on). i have been with my partner since i was 13yrs, i miscarried aged 15 and so my mum knew that i was going to try for a baby and she understood because of what i had been thru. she was supportive this time round too and me and my OH have decided to get married (after a very long engagment!) in cyprus next year. i hope you all are successful and the best of luck if you are pregnant. xxxxxxx

I've been 20 when I am trying to conceive, and shall be 21 when I have my first in September this year!

I've had alot of support from family and friends which Im so lucky to have, but if you and your partner feel ready then go for it! But think about it long and hard before hand.

I like to think that our bodies are alot more capable and healthy to have a baby at a younger age, which can only be a good thing.

Good luck xx

I was 19 and OH was 30 when Eloise was conceived - although she was a suprise - I am now 21 and OH is 32 and we are TTC number 2.
Age is unimportant - maturity is what counts and different people mature at different ages.

i was 18 oh was 23 and i wouldnt change a thing!!!!

madison eh???? :lol:

if u fancy a chat im here

mawhxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27