teething so young!

grace7

Reaction score
Hi girls, i dont want to sound silly but how young can they start teething ellie is 2 months old (and 2 weeks) and yesterday and this morning she is being really whingy wanting something to chew on all the time even if it is the zip to her jacket! and dribbling and spitting loads and i was just wondering am i bein stupid and paranoid or can they start teething this young on her bottom gum there are some like white patches right at the front im not sure though! Thanks in advance Grace and an upset Elliexx

Hey Grace

Yes they can start teething early.

Gabriella was like Ellie from about 3 months; still no sign of any teeth yet tho :roll:

It can be painful when the teeth are lining up and this process can take months.

We use ashton & parsons powder on her gums and she also sucks on frozen pear through her baby safe feeder when they are hurting.

Hope Ellie feels better soon :hug:

From very early on Jamie was dribbling loads and chewing on his fist etc but his first tooth didn't appear until he was 6 months old. Tthe whole process takes ages, so horrid for them. :( Hope she feels better soon.

My brothers 2nd was actually born with a tooth!!, the doctor wasnt too happy with it though so she was at the dentist when she was about 2wks old and had to have it taken out!!!!! the dentist had never had anyone so young - bless her

mark has been teethig for about 5 months now but no teeth yet!!! wish they would hurry up.

Thanks you have reassured me alot thought i was just being a bit silly i will get some of that powder and see if it helps her its horrid to see her in pain and unsettled thanks again Gracex

Hiya grace!

Faith is only 6 weeks old and has a tooth popping up i took her to the HV and asked her she had a look and she has cut a tooth!!
thats why she has been so misrable!! :roll:
the only thing i can give her is ashton and parsons infants powder and its worked a treat!! :lol:

keeley was showing signs of teethin from 2 months and she has just cut her two bottom teeth... am still waiting to take a photo lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back