How old are all the young mummies on here?!?

Well I guess I am old now but wasn't with my first.

Fell pg and had my 1st son at 20, my 2nd son I was 23 when he was born and now I am 27 and 36 weeks pg with my third son :shock:

No more for me I'm getting on now :rotfl:

I'm 19 and my fiance is 18, our baby is a week overdue and we are expecting a little girl :)

hey i'm 19 now (for another two weeks lol) and am pregnant with Twins, which we only discovered on Monday. Scared lol! we also have Romi who is 15 months though. My Fiance Shaun is also 20 :D

Good Luck everyone x

i'm 19 and my OH is 20- our baby is due on 10th May and although we are young- age is just a number.

I get really cross when people say it wont work because of our age- we have as good a chance as anyone in their late 20's.... my grandparents got married at 17 and are still happily married 50 years later!

who needs nightclubs when you have a party going on inside your belly until 4am every night!?!? :rotfl:

inforabumpyride said:
i'm 19 and my OH is 20- our baby is due on 10th May and although we are young- age is just a number.

I get really cross when people say it wont work because of our age- we have as good a chance as anyone in their late 20's.... my grandparents got married at 17 and are still happily married 50 years later!

who needs nightclubs when you have a party going on inside your belly until 4am every night!?!? :rotfl:

Thats totally true!! Thank god someone else feels the same
Yer who needs nightclubs :lol:

I was 19 when i found out i was pregant wit jason in july 2006 and 20 when he was born 29th march 07...
im now 21 and i have a very happy toddler, (he walking now so he is a toddler, right?) who is 14 months old!!

forgot to say im a single mum too and his dad (if u can call him that) is 31 now.

I'm 17 and 12 weeks pregnant. It wasn't planned but I'm not really comfortable with having an abortion at this stage, so I guess I'll just have the baby :doh: My bf is 18 and his parents don't know yet. They aren't going to be very happy bunnies, I can assure you... :shakehead: When I have the baby I'll be 18 and my bf will be 19. Now that I'm pregnant and getting over the shock of it a bit, I'm starting to get excited lol :D

EDIT:
Jade&Evie said:

LOL!! I'm glad I've got that to look forward to then :rotfl:

lol, can't wait til bubs is kicking!

I'm 20 and 9 weeks pregnant and I'll be 21 when the LO is born!

dont suppose im really that young anymore, but im 31weeks pregnant and i'm 21 and Oh is 23.

im 21 and my hubby is 28 :D

so excited bout the arrival of our lo!!

im 21 and my hubby is 28 :D

so excited bout the arrival of our lo!!

Im 30, OH is 38 with Jack 2 1/2 and bump :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members