How old are all the young mummies on here?!?

Hiya,

I'm 18 (OH is 24) and TTC.

I know i'm young but i really feel that myself and my partner have alot to offer a baby of our own. I think we will be great partners and we have a lovely house together, loving family and stable jobs etc. I know we would be OK!

It would be nice to feel complete and have a baby!

If you fancy a chat sometime i would really love to talk to someone in the same sort of position?!

Im 17 and pregnant with my first.It'll b born a few days before or after my birthday,give or take.

18 but will be 19 when baby is born. OH is 20 (and more worried about labour pains than me after his dad told him about ghost pains last night.....!).

Pregnancy was completely unplanned but we've taken the view that children were in our future plans together and they've just happened a bit sooner than expected..

x

18 but will be 19 when baby is born. OH is 20 (and more worried about labour pains than me after his dad told him about ghost pains last night.....!).

Pregnancy was completely unplanned but we've taken the view that children were in our future plans together and they've just happened a bit sooner than expected..

x

x

i'm 19 and oh is 23, i'll be 20 and he'll be 24 when lo is born :D

xxx

Hi there!

I'm not a teenager (only just), I'm 20 and fell pregnant whilst on the pill (& taking antibiotics)... Bad move but can't wait for the arrival!

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you both :D

xx

im 20, i will celebrate my 21st birthday when my LO is 3months!!!!!

I'm 19 and i'm pregnant with my first. Unplanned but now that i'm happy with my decision i'm over the moon and so excited. My partner is 25. I'll be 20 by the time he/she is born. All of my family are so excited. I'm not telling friends until im 12 weeks gone though hehehe

Baby due about the 9th September :D :D

Hi! i'm julie, i'm 18 and 22 week pregnant with my first. SOOO excited now. Im a single mum, babys dad doesn't want anything to do with him but his loss...he doesn't deserve a baby. I'm sure i'll do fine on my own :D xx

xJuliex said:
Hi! i'm julie, i'm 18 and 22 week pregnant with my first. SOOO excited now. Im a single mum, babys dad doesn't want anything to do with him but his loss...he doesn't deserve a baby. I'm sure i'll do fine on my own :D xx

DAMN right you will..

Men are spineless ****s somtimes eh :x

Welcome to PF by the way :)

Im a fellow single mummy so if u ever wanna chat you kno were i am :)

Hiya! :wave:

I was 20 when i fell pregnant, 21 when I had DS, but I now have a 2nd child and im a old bat at 24 now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back