How old are all the young mummies on here?!?

:wave: i'm 19, 2o when i give brith to my baby :D

due on the 12th of due and my brithday is 3rd of june :cheer:

unplanned but sooo happy..

good luck with you and hubby

im 19 and other half is 24 with a little girl whos nearly 3 months. madi was planned and i wouldnt change anything for the world i love them both to pieces!

Wow, I feel so relieved that I'm not the only young person on here! I'm 21 and my bloky is 25. We hadn't planned this at all and our main concern was the age, us thinking that maybe we weren't old enough... but I haven't read on here yet that anyone young regrets their choice to have a baby, which is really reassuring, it really is.

Im 19 Fiance is 29 son is 2 months, wouldnt change a thing :D

I'm 20 coming up to 21, hubby is coming up to 25 and we have a 15 month old son. He was planned and I'm so happy that we chose to have him at the time we did!

Im 17 but will be 18 when the baby is born.
Not planned at all but still wanted very very much :)

im 18 and when my baby is born it will jus be before my 19th birthday...what a nice birthday prezzie eh?

im exited for me and all you expecting mums soon.

:D :D :D :D

Hey everybody, I am 15 and have just found out I'm pregnant. My boyfriend and I are sticking together and my family has reacted well although my boyfriends parents' haven't at all.

Hiya im 17 with a 15 wk old son taylor, he wasnt planned i got caught out after a month, his dad is 10 yrs older than me. I was 16 when i was pg though!

hello,

i was 20 when i had leah - 21 now thou. my partner is also 21. Leah wasnt planned but like most of u on here - woulndt change a thing now shes here. Love her to bits

Tori

Me and OH are both 21 and are expecting our second baby. Our son will be 4 in April :)

Hey all :)

I'm a young mummy to be...i'm 15 years old and 11 weeks pregnant!

i was 17 with my first happy accident, then i was 18 with my second happy accident

was 23 with my 3rd planned pregnancy and 24 with this planned pregnancy :)

i was 18 when i fell pregnant with my lil suprise, 19 at birth, was on the pill, so not planned, but my lil miracle is so perfect i wudnt change her for anything!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back