Help confused & fed up :-( !!!

Dani2810

Reaction score
Hiya,
I am experiencing similar symptoms and driving myself round the bend!
My cycle is usually like clockwork I was due on sat 18th but no period came I had been experiencing pregnancy symptoms frequent urinating fatigue and tiredness, headaches, strange twitches and a strange stitch on the tight side of my stomach along with nausea loss of appetite and wind. I was 6 days late an no sign of my period...my bf had sex on day 2 an noticed spotting very light pink but still no period then had sex again on day six that evening I noticed spotting again day 7 I bled which I thought was my period but day 8 I'm spotting again which is very strange for me did having sex bring on the bleeding??? I also did a clear blue digi test on day 6 which came back not preg I'm so confused I desperately want to be pregnant an been ttc for 4 months now was convinced this was my month but feel like I'm going mad...should test again I'm just so confused I don't know what to think xxx

Hi hunny :wave:
Id wait a few days and test again, try a first response test, cb dont always work for everyone. Goodluck x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Hun it's driving me mad literally it's all I have on the brain feel like a loonatic! X

Its the world of ttc hunny :)
Goodluck x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going through the same as you, all the symptoms and neg tests.

As I read in one of the other threads on this - your pregnancy hormones doubles ever 2/3 days.

Its so hard because the totm symptoms are almost exact same as pregnancy, so all we can really do is keep on testing, and coming on here for support!

Good luck, I hope you get the result you want!!
:)

Thanks lovely Good luck to you too! The things us women have to put up with this trying an waiting game is ridiculous an so frustrating...I wasn't sure if havin sex caused me to bleed as I did read that this could be the case suppose I'm gonna wait an do another test but don't know when to! What about you littlemiss83?
X

The bleeding could be implantation bleeding. And also, during early pregnancy, you can bleed during/after having sex, due to the cervix being really soft.

I'm gonna test on Weds, coz thats when my doctors surgery opens after xmas.

I took a test 4 days before my missed period, BFN, another on the day my period was due which was also BFN. On Weds my totm will be 2 weeks late and thats the day i'll be taking another. If I get a BFN again, i'll be going to the doctors anyway, to find out what's up with me!

Have you decided when to take a test?

Well I got my fx for you good luck...I can't make my mind up when to test again I hate this gettin my hopes up an getting knocked back down again, I have some emergency tests in my drawer so their on standby I tell u what I'll never by a clear blue digi again I've heard so many bad reviews! I might actually test again on wed but we'll see. Who ever made it so technical to make a baby it sounds so easy but in reality boy it's hard my bf doesn't get this whole timing thing well so he makes out lol! think he's been secretly trying not to get his hopes up an tryin to keep me on a level. How have you found the last 2 wks? X

The last 2 wk has been wierd for me. I just got that "omg i am pregnant" feeling, which I also had with my first child. So that was the main reason for me to think I am pg...then came the stretching feeling in tummy, feeling sick, sore heads.

I just want to know one way or the other - the not knowing drives me insane. Your right, it is the hardest thing ever when your ttc. I suppose its hard coz we only get a cpl of days a month when we can conceive, so thats why it takes so long.

Good luck to you both!!! It's horrible waiting isn't it!!
Hope u both get ur good news xxxx

Yes it's driving me mad I can't shake this sickness off an I just feel exhausted I just don't wanna wake up I went back to work yesterday an I feel hungover in the morning I feel that drained...thinking I'm gonna wait till fri morning to do another test fingers crossed for us both!

Thanks loopy Lou an yes the wait is killing me x

Aaaahh - I know what you mean about feeling hungover - I dont drink but i've been feeling hungover for weeks now.

Also feel kinda fuzzy headed, as if i'm stoned, or not quite with it. And sleep, well, I find myself sleeping whenever I can, even after 8 hrs at night.

I've still not decided when to take a test - duno if I can handle any more BFN's. Might wait til later on in the week, like friday too...infact, I need to go down to my bank tomoz so I might pick up some more while i'm there (the pharmacy's right nxt to it). And test on Fri. OH wants me to go to doc's but think he'll just send me home to wait....what do yous think?

:wall2:

I used the very word hungover to describe how I felt the other day when I woke up. Id had one glass of wine and a <1% alc cider the evening before so couldn't have actually been!

No very true the other wk I had 2 bottles of beer and felt drunk...but the last 2 mornings I've felt hungover after no alcohol and on Xmas night I slept for about 12hrs straight after relaxing all day I can't even put it down to over eating because I barely eat coz I'm off my food oh the wait I'm scared to do another test coz I don't want the disappointment again but it's driving me crazy not knowing!!!

I had bleeding after sex, and midwife said no sex till 12 weeks ( was okay around 9 weeks thou as cudnt hack a ban that long!) So my advice to you is avoid it untill you know for sure, some people have not had a positive test till there like 8 weeks gone, its not unusual

That would drive me mad too my bf would find that hillarious coz he knows how crazy it would drive me! How fr along wer e you when you found out you were preg?

How weird r.e. the feeling hungover thing, I felt exactly the same a few days ago but I doubt it's a sign of pregnancy for me though.

Hope it is for you though, all the best! :) x

Aaaahh - I know what you mean about feeling hungover - I dont drink but i've been feeling hungover for weeks now.

Also feel kinda fuzzy headed, as if i'm stoned, or not quite with it. And sleep, well, I find myself sleeping whenever I can, even after 8 hrs at night.

I've still not decided when to take a test - duno if I can handle any more BFN's. Might wait til later on in the week, like friday too...infact, I need to go down to my bank tomoz so I might pick up some more while i'm there (the pharmacy's right nxt to it). And test on Fri. OH wants me to go to doc's but think he'll just send me home to wait....what do yous think?

:wall2:

Doctors are rubbish they make you feel diluded an as if your wasting their time but make an appointment that's what their here for

I was 5 weeks gone when I found out, and it was either sex ban or lose the baby, the early stages baby is trying to attach to you and sex does not help, its good pratice for after having the baby when its to painful for sex for up to 6 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back