Could I be? Confused...

sillyme

Reaction score
My last period was 20th May and I had unprotected sex on 31st May.

Almost 12 days earlier than normal on I think 11th June , I had what I thought was a period - bleeding with tiny tiny clots in it (sorry), proper bleeding, definitely not spotting. Couldn't understand why it was so early. It lasted a few days and then turned into a really watery pinky thing when I wiped - not a proper bleed and it didn't have the usual different stages that a period does.

Since then I've had strange symptoms.

Cramping similar to period type cramps - not painful, more naggy / achey, occaisional shooting pain in my right hip/groin area. Bigger boobs than normal, fairly tender but not painful. Aching joints - specifically my knees, hips. My tummy is permanently bloated, I feel 'heavy' if that makes sense. I'm quite constipated (again, sorry!). Really weepy.

Because of the strange timing of my last 'period' I'm not sure when to expect the next one - or whether these symptoms are pregnancy or PMT (which I don't normally suffer from).

I guess a few questions. What could the early period have been - if it wasn't an early period?

When would the next one be - normal time or early again?

Is is possible to still be pregnant (if I ever was) after that kind of bleed?

What do my symptoms sound like?

Apols for the rambling post.... and thanks for any advice! :shock:

Last edited:
I would start by doing a pregnancy test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back