Help confused & fed up :-( !!!

Well, i've phoned my doctors and made an appointment for tomorrow at 4.20 - but I think he's gona be sending me home to wait - he knows on my notes that I got a neg result with my other child, and didn't get a positive til about 9 weeks on. So I could always bring that up, see what he says.

I'm not very happy with my doc's anyway. He quite often doesn't understand what i'm saying and vise versa - i've got a slipped disk in my back and he mis-diagnosed it - he told me to rest as often as i can which is the worst thing u can do with a sore back - so its now 10x worse than it should've been.

So if he doesn't take me seriously tomoz i'm defo changing to a diff docs - there's one right across the road from me and i drag myself 20mins away to go to that one, which doesn't make sense. So we'll see.

Tell me bout it I've had my fair share with doctors an hospitals I had viral menengitis at the beg og this year it took 3 attempts to admit mr into hospital an 5 days of trauma before they worked out how to treat mr they told me I had either a brain Tumor or thrombosis on the brain...useless

I had bleeding after sex, and midwife said no sex till 12 weeks ( was okay around 9 weeks thou as cudnt hack a ban that long!) So my advice to you is avoid it untill you know for sure, some people have not had a positive test till there like 8 weeks gone, its not unusual

Well hopefully I'll get a positive when I test on fri I should be comin up to 7 wks if my calculations are correct so hopin it will show that would be a nice start to the new year 2011 is my year

Hi Dani

How you feeling today?

Are you excited for your test tomoz? Make sure you let us know how u got on.

I went to doc's today. Still no definate answer, but he said that because of the type of pill i was on, it shouldn't be causing my symptoms and shouldn't have delayed my periods. He said i've to presume i'm pregnant - obvs thats not a definate answer, but thats where its all pointing just now. I've to go back on mon with a FMU sample to be sent away.

Got a cheap pack of tests so i can do one tomoz but not holding out much hope of a BFP.

:eh:

Hiya
Well I haven't tested today I should have really but I might tomorrow I chickened out have you done yours?
Well at least doc didn't say you were goin mad!
I had a really funny turn last night I was makin my bf a chicken sandwich an had to sit down I had a hot flush and wanted to vomit very strange he's convinced now but I just couldn't handle the disapointment if I got a bfn today I know I'm gonna have to bite the bullet...did the doc do your bloods? I'm still so tired I went bed bout 11 last night I still feel exhausted an hungover today ohhhhh I need to know!

Helllooo

Well...did you give in and take a test? When are you planning on taking one?

Yeah, I took mines, BFN but i'm actually not too bothered, I kinda knew that wld happen.

OMG about your funny turn - sounds very pregnancy like!! And exactly what i've been experiencing the last cpl of weeks.

Its looking really good for you chick - but dont be dissapointed if you get a BFN...remember it may be too early still.

No, doc didn't take bloods - he didn't do any sort of test or exam or anything - was kinda hoping he'd feel my belly coz its feeling quite tight. There was a power cut half way through my appointment, really embarrasing, just as well he didn't take blood!!

:roll:

nope still not done it think i'll wait till the morning...well if your anything to go by your 1st pregnancy you might not show for a few more weeks yet!
i feel soooooo ill today just wanna stay in bed had a bath though id feel better but i just wanna vomit lol i actually love going to work and i'm dreading going in on sunday coz im that tired i only work part time so i cant complain but i feel like just lying on the sofas in our client waiting area they looked so appealing yesterday hahaha can you imagine

Hiya

Happy New Year to you all.

Dani - Sorry to hear you need to go back to work on Sun, that sucks. I'm back on Weds.

Did you take your test this morning?

I've been absolutely drained the last couple of days, but its just due to lack of sleep.

:)

Happy new year Hun! Well what a new year I have had my bf got attacked on new years eve so I have been in hospital from 6am yesterday morning till 1am this morning he was in intensive care very scary he's awake now but has to have a blood transfusion today just on my way back now he had me up at 5.30 to talk we never stay apart so really miss each other when were not together :-(

So back to it yes I did a test last night and another this morning and got 2 bfns so disappointed coz wanted to take him the good news in to cheer him up but fat chance of that hey think vie given up hope mow think it must be all in my head

How you feeling sweety?

Happy new year Hun! Well what a new year I have had my bf got attacked on new years eve so I have been in hospital from 6am yesterday morning till 1am this morning he was in intensive care very scary he's awake now but has to have a blood transfusion today just on my way back now he had me up at 5.30 to talk we never stay apart so really miss each other when were not together :-(

So back to it yes I did a test last night and another this morning and got 2 bfns so disappointed coz wanted to take him the good news in to cheer him up but fat chance of that hey think vie given up hope mow think it must be all in my head

How you feeling sweety?

Omg that's awful, is he ok & stable now? How are you doing?

Sorry about your BFNs but try to keep positive, could just be a shy BFP so my fx for you

Heaps of baby dust

xxxx

Oh no - i'm so sorry to hear that Dani - not a great start to the new year.

But on the plus side - at least he's getting a little bit better! I cant imagine what you've been going through! Any news on when he'll get home?

Dont worry about the BFN's, as Kezza said - it could just be a shy one, keep trying.

I'm not too bad - infact no changes really! Just trying to get as much of the boring stuff done before its back to the grind stone (clearing cupboards ect) Spent about 4 hours yesterday taking down all my xmas stuff - soooo depressing! : (

He's doing really well...when I was on my way to the hospital he was like have u come on your period yet bless him well I haven't but couldn't tell him I'd done 2 tests and got bfns. I'm gonna try and sleep in the chair lol I'm physically and mentally exhausted feel like a bag of rags coz my jeans are hanging off me.
I really hope it is a shy 1 fx I might just wait till nearer the time I'd be due on and see what happens then.
My poor baby he was so lucky and looks so much better today he really does he's a tough cookie to beat.
I hope that baby dust works :) xx

Awww

That was sweet of him to remember about your totm.

I'm the same with my man, I didn't tell him when I got BFN last time, coz to him thats a definate no. But he is starting to think its a real possiblity now, due to my totm being 3 weeks late.

I wont be telling him about any more BFN's. If I get a BFP I will defo tell him

How are you feeling symptom wise?

I'm trying not to think about it too much, but my stomach is defo hard to touch..i'm convinced it fuller than normal. Trying my best not to symptom stop tho

:)

Sorry to hear about your OH Dani but glad he's on the mend!
Fx for shy bfp :dust:
Xxx

hi there,

Sorry to hear about your OH hun,how awful!! :(
Wishing you all the babydust for your BFP,your symptoms sound very promising,keep your chin up hun! :)
xxx

I know he's a sweetie 99% of the time! He's packed mr off to work today so I'm here tryin to keep my mind off things... Symptom wise I still feel pretty much the same tired unwell but this now mixed with stress so hard to distinguish sorry this is tmi I had slight bad tummy yesterday which is very unlike me and I have got white milky discharge...
Thanks guys for the nice messages it really means alot :) xxx

Well symptoms this week girls...sore itchy nipples feeling very hormonal, lower back ache and having quite bad headaches, I've not done any more hpts think I'm gonna wait to see if I come on this month when that will be I don't know by usual calculations I would be due tomorrow 14th jan or 20th or 26th if my cycle has changed to 33days instead of 27days this is if I count the day I bled as a period 24th dec sooooo I suppose its wait and see very stressfull and confusing!
So how is everyone else doing?

So not sure if anybody is still following my thread but I still haven't come on my period this month fx so I've gone past 2 possible dates which is lookin good plus still got sore heavy boobs, feeling sick, tired & bloated plus little spots on my chest very unusual for me but I'm terrified to do another hpt coz don't wanna see that bfn again however I'm thinking if that does happen I'm gonna finally book a docs appointment... What do u guys reckon
Also last week I had period type cramps up my sides but still nothing not even a spot

Sounding really good honey!! I say do the HPT cos if it's a BFN at least then you know and can get the ball rolling at the docs.
Do you remember Home and Away? Pippa (!!) once said "not knowing is worse than knowing the worst" - who'd have thought such wisdom from a soap!!
Get the answer cos it's either the best news you ever had or it's a chance to move on in the right direction xxxxxxxx
FX and :dust: for your :bfp: honey
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back