Could i be pregnant?

Stephanie_18

Reaction score
Ok so, The first day of my last period was July 23rd. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 02/08 - 06/08 and again on 08/08. The past 2/3 days i have had back ache and like, very dull period pains.I have also been having really bad mood swings (Much to the joy of my boyfriend). No bleeding and no spotting that i have noticed yet. I know its still really early as my period isnt due for another 6 days. Is it too early to experience symptoms? And The fact i'm not expiriencing any nausea or tender breast. Am i just imagining it? Feel like im going to go crazy. And opinions would be greatly appreciated. thank youuu

Last edited:
Hey - you sound like you are at a similar stage to me - due my AF next sunday, so not for another 8 days. I think you at the right stage to start gettign some symtoms though, so it sounds promising :)
However, please dont get your hopes up too much - I was convinced i was pregnant last month, had stomach ache, nauseau, headache, couldnt sleep, felt dizzy and tired, and turns out it was just some kinda virus thing!

Good luck, and im slightly jealous, coz I have no symptoms at all - NONE! Only 6dpo though, so am hoping for something! Saying that, I did cry at deal or no deal - if thats not strange behviour, i dont know what is,lol!

Fx for you :)
xxxx

Hi,
Well good luck to you. Woke up this morning feeling quite sick and its been on and off throughout the day. And i get the whole not being able to sleep thing you went through last month too, I feel tired most of the time, through work mostly but now its like i can barely hold my eyes open, but when i try to sleep i just toss and turn all night. Still got mild back ache today but its not too bothering.
I really hope i am but trying to keep an open mind so i dont get too disappointed if im not. Going on holiday on Wednesday too so come saturday i will most likly be wandering round for a chemist to get a test if i havent gotten my period by then
xD
Good luck to you!!

I think you're right at that point where you can actually get symptoms but it would be rare to get a positive on a test :) I'd test with a good quality test in 3-4 days :) Best of luck :dust:

I was going to get an early response test today and take it FMU tomorrow, that way its 4 days before AF is due, if it comes up negative ill take another on Saturday, a day after AF.
So hoping i am. My boyfriend has already told his parents that i might be though, which is a total bummer because i wanted to find out first before we even hint it to anybody. Least they wont be in too much shock now if i am. Fingers still crossed!

Forgot to mention;
Still quite nauseated today
No back aches
Slight twinges though
Breasts still fine.

hiya, yes u do sound preg t me, i tested posative 4 days before period was due on a predictor, only 3.95 so cheaper than 1st response

Oooh, how exciting!
Im still symptom free, god damm it,lol! Only another 7 days till AF though, so there is still hope!

Let us know how you get on tomorrow, and those predictor tests sound good, dont think ive seen them in my local boots/superdrug - will have to hunt one down!
x

Hi hun, as amafy said, you are at the right stage to be experiencing symptoms. If you take the test today let us know how you get on, and keep us updated in the next few days xxx

i got mine from wilkinsons, some places there 5.95 i think, it detects hcg levels of 12.5 and above so quite low really. you can test 5 days before period due:)

Ok so,
My boyfriend and i bought a 2 pack of early response today and took it this afternoon and got a BFN. I was literally shaking when waiting for the result.
I dont know now, wether to take that as the result or still take another on Saturday. Surely if the symptoms are related to pregnancy then i should have enough hormone to be able to detected it.
God knows, so confused now.
And thank you ladies for the replies.

Its still v early, I would say wait until saturday (if you can!!!) and test again if af hasn't shown face! Good luck :)

Well, im going to greece on Wednesday morning, so my other test is packed now and will have to do it there.
Really really wanted it to be positive before, for obvious reasons, but also because if i am, and i test whilst away i will have to tell my boyfriend over the phone, so impersonal. Will still be overwhelmed with joy ofc. Ill let ya's know how it all goes
Fingers crossed!!! :dance:

not always, in my 1st pregnancy i had sypmtoms but didnt get a posative test till i was actually 5 weeks preg and and was actually 5 weeks 2, as i started bleeding 2 days after finding out so had a scan and i had a 5 week and 2 day old baby there lol, everyones different. just test again soon, keep us posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back