Can someone please hellllp.!!!!!!

Danii 25

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I think i may be pregnant, but not sure.
I last came on my period on the 20th/21st of december.
A week before i came on i had a spot of blood in my knickers when i woke up 1 morning, but it only happened the once. But then on the 20th of dec i had a light spot of blood again. This was the day which i was due on. Then there was nothing until the next day the 21st of dec where i came on my period lightly but then turned very heavy, which is normal for me.. But i normanlly come on heavy straight away.
Im unsure of what this spotting could have been.
I did a pregnancy test on the 18th of december which came back negative.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 31st december protected with a condom., and i also did another pregnancy test on the 1st of january which also came back negative.
Thats the only time ive had sex since i last came on. And now i should have came on yesterday the 17th of january, but i have'nt.
I did a test yesterday and it again came back negative.

All the pregnancy tests were first response tests.

Im very confused. Please help please..

Sometimes our periods change hun!

I have only noticed how mcuh I 'spot' in the day before I actually get my period recently.

If you have had a period and a BFN and not had unprotected sex I'd say it's unlikely you are pregnant hun!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
BFN - big fat negative, BFP - big fat positive!
I agree with Carnat sorry! xxx

I agree with the others it sounds unlikely that you are and you are maybe just having a couple of glitches in your cycle. I'd give it a week and test again x

Ohh thanks..
So u dont think im pregnant then
Xxxxxxx

Highly unlikely given what you have said hun - you've had a period, and then only had protected sex and had a negative test yesterday!

Sorry

xxxxxxxxx

So do you think i should test again at some point
Xxxxxxxx

If you've not had sex without a condom since your last period I'd say test again maybe in a few days but other than that it's just an interruption in your cycle.

I once went 10 weeks without a period and wasn't preggers (no medical reason at all it just happened!)

xxxxxxxx

Hopefully i should come on then.
Sure 10 weeks, did you worry that you were pregnant at any point
Xxxxxx

Hopefully i should come on then.
Sure 10 weeks, did you worry that you were pregnant at any point
Xxxxxx

Nope - I'd not had sex for many months prior to having my period go AWOL, I went to the Dr and she wasn't overly concerned.

Eventually period turned up and I've never had anything like that since (that was 10 years ago!)

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back