Help confused & fed up :-( !!!

I agree with Sunny .. ( I have to say ....What a great post Sunny ..)

I don't really have anymore to say as Sunny has covered everything I think aswell in the post above.. And If I do try to give you any good wisdom.. She has put me to shame with hers LOL!!

GL Chick.. Hope you get some answers xx

I agree with Sunny .. ( I have to say ....What a great post Sunny ..)

I don't really have anymore to say as Sunny has covered everything I think aswell in the post above.. And If I do try to give you any good wisdom.. She has put me to shame with hers LOL!!

GL Chick.. Hope you get some answers xx

Awww thanks hun! It was Pippa tho not me!!
Good old Pippa :)

Yes girls thanks for that u were right (good of pippa hey lol) well I bought a couple of cheap tests and I needed 2 lines for a bfp I had 1 clear line and a faint 1 so bit confused my other half convinced it's a bfp but I just don't wanna get my hopes up he's so excited I'm gonna book a docs appointment when they open on Monday but still no sign of period so it's lookin good I hope. Has any1 else ever had this?

Yes girls thanks for that u were right (good of pippa hey lol) well I bought a couple of cheap tests and I needed 2 lines for a bfp I had 1 clear line and a faint 1 so bit confused my other half convinced it's a bfp but I just don't wanna get my hopes up he's so excited I'm gonna book a docs appointment when they open on Monday but still no sign of period so it's lookin good I hope. Has any1 else ever had this?

Hi Dani - this is sooo exciting

I had this with my daughter, weeks of BFN's untill I was 7 weeks pregnant, then I got a BFP with a very faint line. Went to doc's and he confirmed it.

Can you not get your hands on any cheap tests for over the weekend??

Fx for Monday.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dani, if the line was within the time limit then I would say your OH is right, a line is a line whether it's faint or not. What time of day did you test? Fx for you . x x

Oh how exciting!! FX it gets darker cos it's your bfp! Agree with yorksmummy that if in time limit it's a positive :yay:
Also agree with littlemiss83 getting to GP for confirmation.
:dust:
Xxx

Well I looked at them again coz I actually did 2, 1 early hours in the mornin coz OH couldn't wait an the 2nd line was faint so I tested again with fmu and again both lines were there 2nd line still faint but clearer than the previous test...because I still convinced I'm seeing things I checked them both again and the lines are defo there just anxious to get in at the docs now!
Gonna ring 1st thing in the morning but prob won't get appointment till tue plus I'm in work tomorrow too.
This Is so exciting but I'm tryin not to get overly excited till docs confirmation plus I have no idea how far gone I am...am I nearly 9 wks or only about 4

OMG I just want confirmation NOW

OMG thats gotta be your BFP

If you cant get an appointment at the docs for soonish, you could try phoning your local maternity hospital, they should be able to confirm it too. But phone first coz they are all different.

Cant wait to hear how you get on.

Fx

:)

Well I've made my docs appointment can't get in till fri but I'm just gonna hold tight till then coz I think I will believe it more coz I know AF ain't comin but now I still feel paranoid checking myself every 2 minutes!

Thanks for all your support and luck girls it means alot this forum has been my getaway for Over the past month fx crossed to u all too xxxx

I think I'm gonna go crazy waiting till Friday now an its only Monday!
Xxx

OMG i think its definately real now just done another test and it is a very clear BFP i have almost died in shock just wait for my docs appointment tomorrow now and looks like i will be leaving you lovely ladies here but hopefully you'll be joining me soon. thanks for everything girls

xxx

Oh wow, big congrats hun :yay:

Now get yourself over to announcements :stork: & shout it to the world, well the world of PF :lol:

xxxxxx

OMG OMG

Just cought up on this thread, this is absolutely brilliant!!

How are you feeling symptom wise?

Once you get back from doc's tomorrow - let us know how you got on so we can congratulate you properly!!

:)

Ye thats real exciting good new congrats and come over to tri 1. :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

i will do -i cant believe it they were both there within about 1minute i tell u what them cheap tests from the 99p shop are wicked 3 in a pack too!

Just got back from the docs and it's official just gonna sit tight for my scan date etc now this feels so surreal, I don't actually feel I have many symptoms although I'm a bit hungrier than usual, boobs heavy and feel quite solid, nipples sore but kinda got used to them now as they been like this for the past 3 weeks! Peeing alot infact I seem to be going more and more.
I have already seen a crib I want on the tv this morning but I can't find it!
I just can't believe I'm preggers I just wanna desperately find out how far gone I am - yaaaaaaaaaaay xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back