Help confused & fed up :-( !!!

:pompom::pompom::pompom:

i'm soooooo happy for you - this is excellent news!!!

You should be able to get an idea of how far long you are because they count it from your last period, I think there's an online calculator thingy, i'll see if I can find it.

No symptoms at all??

:)

I feel completely bizarre lol doc is treatin me as if I'm about 8 weeks coz the last real period I had was the 21st nov because the wierd bleed I had on 24th dec. So doc has now referred me to the hospital maternity Dep said I should get appointment through in bout 2 wks what normally happens now?
Symptoms not too bad...sore nipples heavy boobs, bad wind, slight headaches and still sickly feelin bit not too bad now!
X

Congratulations, have a happy pregnancy!! xx

I suppose if you've had 2 bleeds then they wont know how far on you are untill your first scan. You/they will just need to estimate untill then.

When I got my first appointment at hospital they asked me and OH loads of questions about my periods, medical history of me and OH and asked loads of questions about the medical history of both our parents, then they had a feel at my tummy, measured, weighed me ect, and booked me in again for a couple of months down the line.

Just hold tight and wait for your appointment. I'd imagine it will be pretty soon, so they can see what your medical history ect is like, then you'll prob have a bit of a wait til the nxt appointment. Dont worry you'll be fine

:)
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back