Happy Birthday to James Michael (and to his amazing Daddy!!) 14/11/12

Amazing birth story! I followed religiously lol Massive congratulations, he's adorable!! Xx

That's an amazing birth story hon :) you did so well. Can't imagine what it must have been like being in pain like that for days... You were so strong to refuse the epi - I was screaming out for one quite early on despite being sure beforehand I didn't want it, but I couldn't have one in the end for various reasons anyway, so that was a blessing in disguise, though it didn't feel like it at the time! Really hope you are getting to grips with being a mummy and enjoying it too! I'm sure you'll be a fab mum :) hugs and love to you and baby James :) xxxxxxx

Well Nat after my labour and my week attempt at asking not to have an epi, when I was put on a drip and they begged me to have it I caved...after her saying only twice that she thinks I need it :) so to read your labour thread has made me absolutely in awe of your strength! You are so strong, no pain relief (sorry I had diamorphine and it did bugger all apart form make me sick!) so I don't consider that pain relief, you should be so so so proud of yourself. I wish I was as strong as you :good: and you have made a wonderful baby boy, cngratulations.

He's absolutely gorgeous, well done and congrats xxx

Massive well done and congratulations! He's gorgeous! x

Tapatalking :)

Oh Nat, congratulations to you - been so busy I had no idea you had had him

Baby James is gorgous... your birth story is amazing, I just read it through, with popcorn and like a great film, ended up needing the tissue box at the end - you did so well

What a tiny weight for 9 days over.... and to share oh's bday, wonderful...

Oh carnat your story has me in tears! Well done you and what a birthday pressie for daddy! James is absolutely precious. Mega congrats!! Xxxx

Congratulations, what a long labour, you did brilliantly!

Wow!! Fab story. What a trooper u r. And what a gorgeous little guy xox

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Just read this after seeing your labour thread/birth story being mentioned in one of the posts....

Made me cry a little... :)

Last edited:
God I thought you'd named your new baby same as your little boy there lol (not that absurd, there was a guy crying in the registry office when he went to register my lo in tears cause he'd registered his little baby girl under his two year old daughters name cause he was so shattered, bless him!

God I thought you'd named your new baby same as your little boy there lol (not that absurd, there was a guy crying in the registry office when he went to register my lo in tears cause he'd registered his little baby girl under his two year old daughters name cause he was so shattered, bless him!

God poor man!

Nope I didn't have a baby girl and name her James as well - don't worry :lol: :lol:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back