Matthew James Steven Thomas 11-08-10

Huge congratulations RM , he is gorgeous - enjoy every moment x

Congratulations, he is lovely! Xxx

Sounds like you done incredibly well Helen. Well done, Matthew is a beauty xxxxxx

:) Congratulations! He is beautiful! You did so well x

Congratulations!! He is such a cutie!!

Oh at last RM, your beautiful little boy is finally here and it certainly sounds like it was a labour of love! I havn't been on here for a few days (dont have the time anymore:-() but I got all emotional reading that! Rnjoy every minute.x

Congratulations Helen! Sorry it was such a rough journey but what a cutie! Totally worth it x

Congratulations helen! u described labour just how i felt it 2. the pressure in my back and bum was unbelieveable. no position was comfortable. all worth it tho ay xx

CONGRATULATIONS!! Ive been wondering how things panned out after you told me you had a c-section. It sounds like you were incrediby strong :yay: Matthew is just gorgeous, and a healthy weight, no wonder you were so uncomfortable towards the end of the pregnancy!!! xx

Just catching up on here congratulations and well done on a difficult time, I am dreading it but also looking forward to it!

aww he is absolutley gorgeous!!!!!! big congrats to you hun. i don't think many births go to plan, they lost my birth plan! hehe. :love::hug: i hope i feel less pressure when i have my next child :) xxxxxx

Thankyou for sharing your birth story with us :) many many congratulations!! xxxxxx

Congratulations RM :love:

Not been on here for a while as got lots going on, really chuffed you've had your little man xx

only just seen this many congrats so sorry you didnt get your vbac but was real intresting to read your experiences and your boy is bloody lovely! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back