Lilyanna Rose 10/11/11

Awww great story hun! Well done, so pleased it all worked out for u in the end! :)

I wouldn't worry, mine was an essay too! lol xxx

That's a lovely name and she is gorgeous, you done well xx

Thank you!! Can you believe at 5weeks old today she is STILL fitting in the clothes she wore in hospital??! :shock:

I'm not sure I've not had the chance to get her weighed again yet she has her 6week check on 22nd so I'll know then and let you know :)

Bless her, what does she weigh now? xx

9lb 9oz!!! Shocked!!! She's wearing what she was born in today and it's still too big even though it's tiny baby!! Mental!! Saves me alot of money but it would be nice for an excuse to buy her clothes!! Only bought her a pack of 3 sleep suits from boots since she was born coz we were team yellow lol!! So glad I bought a bunch of tiny baby as well as newborn!! She hasn't worn any newborn stuff yet :shock: my nephew is 9weeks older and was 8.8lb born but is in 6-9 month clothes already!! He's not fat just long but in proportion.. Madness!!

Aww bless her!! Ella is 9lb 4oz and she was 7lb 13oz born, she's just starting to outgrow tiny baby! Mad how they put on so much weight but don't seem to change much! Maybe we just don't notice it because we are with them 24/7 xx

I know, everyone is like 'hasn't she grown!!' and I'm like... 'umm no!' lol!! Looking back on photos I can see she's grown a bit but not much! Can feel she's heavier though! So glad she's putting decent weight on I was worried coz she feeds for 20mins max 4-5 times a day!

Glad to hear Lilyanna is putting on weight! She's doing great with her feeding. Hows she been getting on thro the night?

:)

Glad to hear Lilyanna is putting on weight! She's doing great with her feeding. Hows she been getting on thro the night?

Brilliantly! She goes from 12-9 :cheer: how's ur lil man doing?

Last edited:

Brilliantly! She goes from 12-9 :cheer: how's ur lil man doing?

Thats excellent!

Kayden's doing great for a "small baby" - 2 weeks ago (when he was 6wks) he weighed 11lbs exactly, he's making up for being 6lbs 8 at birth. He's longer than average tho, so he's gona be tall. He's still sleeping thro the night, goes down at 7-9 & gets up any time 7-10. The odd day he still gets up for a 4am feed but goes straight back down - so he's not 100% in a routine yet but getting there!!

Blimey what a chunky monkey!! That's great he's giving u a decent amount of sleep!! Can't wait for that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back