Matthew James Steven Thomas 11-08-10

Gosh well done you for coping so well! He is absolutely gorgeous xxx

Congrats Helen!! You did so well, so proud of you and Matthews lovely x x

thanks for your story helen you made me cry lol. What a gorgeous little boy you have you must be so happy at the min. Your birth didnt sound the best but it over now so just enjoy I know what you mean about knowing its your last baby I want every min to go so slow when my bubba comes coz there not babys for long xxxxxx

Sounds like you had a tough time of it!! But what a wonderful present at the end - Matthew is gorgeous! Congratulations!

What a trooper u are hon and what a gorgeous boy you have :love: many many congrats he is beautiful xx

Congratulations to you Helen, he is super gorgous! So much hair too, mine are always bald!
that was such a lovely birth story, and as you sounded like you had such a tough time, when you did actually have the baby I started crying! ahhh Well done you.

Re Drain Removal - yes ouch I sympathise there , had one with one of my sections, makes the catherter removal nice and tame doesn't it!

wow what a beautiful baby boy!!!

congratulations and WELL DONE!!! sounds incredibly painful and hard work!! xxxxxx

What an inspiring story, well done for being a trooper :hug:

Matthew is a stunner already!! xxx

Congratulations on the birth of Matthew, he is gorgeous, thanks for sharing your story!
x

Awe he is gawgus! Hehe! Congrats hunni x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations RM, so pleased you now have your little boy by your side after all that hard work. Hope things go well for you all.

hi hun, congratulations again!!! Have been waiting so eagerly for this moment so thank-you for sharing your story... sounds like you had a rough time of it but at least he's finally here safe and sound!
He is a little stunner too, take care and enjoy every minute of him! xxx

Re Drain Removal - yes ouch I sympathise there , had one with one of my sections, makes the catherter removal nice and tame doesn't it![/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh I will never forget that for as long as I live! :hug: x

congrats he is gorge and massive well done to u xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back