greiving for my little angel

heartbroken

Reaction score
hi everyone only new to this. At 2.46am on the 5th of october i gave birth to my son who was unfortunitly stillborn due to severe hydrocephalus :sad:.. That was only 12 days ago and the pain is still so raw. We found out at our 20 week scan that our lil boy had fluid on his brain called ventricumegaly. We wer not told much more other than look it up on the internet and giving a date to come back in 2 weeks time. We got a different doctor because the one before it was her last day. This doctor was so nice and explained everything. As the weeks went on it was bad news each time we had a scan the fluid kept on building up in his head :mad:.. We had a fetal mri done to find the cause because there was no chromosomal issues we got the amnio done and blood tests came back clear. We found out it was an intervacular heammoragh that was stuck in his spine just where the fluid was supposed to flow into his little body. They tink it happened at 18 weeks. We were told our little man would unlikely live or could die in uetro. The pain over those months knowing our baby boy would not make it. He had so much fluid in his head it had taken over his brain tissue. My doctor had decided a c section at my due date would be preformed but all this changed when my waters broke on 26 september after eating really spicey chicken!! I was kept in hospital and they decided to induce me 5th oct. They planned to drain fluid from our babys head while i was in labour so i could give birth to him vaginally. Well thats what happend they started to induce me by drip the 4th oct at 10 am.at around 4 pm i got the epidural and the fluid was drained from our boys head while i was 2cm dialated. 16 hours of labour and our little man was born weighing 6.4 i was 35 wks and 6 days. We named him david after his daddy he is the image of him. The most special boy in my life. We visit his grave everyday. love & miss him so much. everyday i wake up and dread the tought of not having anyting to look forward to :(..

This is such an awful time for you and your other half, I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. My thoughts are with you at this awful time. The girls on here are amazing and anytime you need to talk there will always be someone here for you XX

I cannot begin to imagine what that feels like, and I am very sorry to know this has happened to you. I think it's amazing that youcan write about it and be very brave about it. I think with time you'll heal, and you can move on, but only after you've done your grieving. I bet that was the worlds most difficult pregnancy and labour. Well you can always come on here and chat, everyones great! Xxxx

Heart breaking. I really can't imagine what you're going through. My thoughts are with you xx

I am so sorry for your loss :hug: Rest in peace little David x

Im so sorry for you loss hun :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im so sorry you had to go through this. i cant imagine what you must be feeling right now :hugs: xxx

I'm so sorry hun!! Such an awful thing to happen!! If you need to talk, we're all here for you x x

heartbreaking...I cannot begin to imagine your pain. Love and best wishes to you both xxxx

So sorry for you loss, what a sad time. My Mum went through something very similar about 5 years ago (unplanned pregnancy, she was 45) and the Docs said he wouldn't make it and Mum should prob terminate. She doesn't believe in abortion so carried him until her waters broke 2 months early and then she was in and out of hospital til she had him. He only lived for a couple of hours. She called him Billy.
Hope you and your partner find strength from each other during this difficult time x

so, so sorry to read thi shon. My thoughts are with you, your family and your precious angel boy. We're all here for support if u need us x x x

thank you for all the comments really means so much to me that use girls took the time to read my post, :).. jennyfarful im so sorry to hear about your mam i was to asked if worse comes to worse would i want to get rid of him, my answer was no way i didn even hav to tink about it but sum peoples decisions are different and i respect tat.. xx

Sending you a big Hug honey , you are doing soo well to be able to share this with us so soon, thank you for sharing with us, we are all here for you XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back