Casey

Your strength is an inspiration to us all.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh Andrea :hug:

Thank you for sharing such a difficult and emotional story with us. You and JP have been so brave; I have so much admiration for you and am sitting here crying my eyes out.

I will be thinking of you and Casey on Thursday :hug:

I've followed your story all along and i cried my eyes out when i read what you'd been through. You have such a strong beautiful family, i am so sorry you have to go through this heartbreak.

I'll be thinking of you especially on Thursday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

ah sweet heart :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
you have been so strong and couragoues though out
Casey was a son to be proud of he faught long and hard to stay with his mummy and daddy
my heart goes out to you and i will be thinking of you JP and little Casey on Thusday

all my love Sarah

Words cannot express what you must be feeling at the moment but I have so much admiration for you both - you are very amazing parents :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you for yor story Andrea, it was extremely moving. I can't imagine what the past week has been like for you, but you and your family are very much in my thoughts. :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry, am thinking of you at this hard time

i am sat here in tears reading your post

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you for posting your story :hug:
i am sat here in tears the world can be such a cruel place :cry: i have been reading your posts and following your journey and i am really really sorry that has happened to you and jp, jp sounds like such a wonderful partner, i hope you stay strong together on thursday. :hug:

My love & thoughts are with you all at this sad time.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry for your loss.

My thoughts will be with you all on Thursday.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back