Casey

i am so sorry for your loss, will be thinking of you all on thursday :hug:

:hug: :hug: you are so brave...take care.. I think everyone will be thinking of you on Thursday. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun im so so sorry for your loss i have only just found out :hug:
my thoughts are with you and your family will be thinking of you on thursday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

:hug: Words cannot express how I feel for you right now. God bless you, your husband, Callum and Casey.

just wanted to send you some hugs and say that we are thinking of you and that you are really strong :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm so so sorry been thinking of you and your family. hope thursday goes ok will be thinking of you especailly then x x :hug:

Hi Andrea,

I am very sorry for what you went through :cry:

All the very best for Thursday; I think Herm is a lovely place to release Casey's ashes. Sailing around the Channel Islands played a significant part in my childhood and I think it's a beautiful land/sea scape - so free and in touch with nature.

All the best :hug:

:hug: thank you :hug:

Everyone says how strong we are... Yet both of us just feel so numb. We are coping quite well at the moment but I am sure that is because we see him and cuddle him every single day, plus we have so much to do.

I am dreading having to say goodbye on Thursday, but moreso I am dreading what will happen afterwards when there is no more to do and life is expected to "go on". It will of course, as we are lucky enough to have Callum and Caits and we must stay strong and keep going for them. We also are lucky to have each other. I don't know what I would do without J and he says the same about me.

Thank you for all the hugs xx

DaisyRose said:
Hi Andrea,

I am very sorry for what you went through :cry:

All the very best for Thursday; I think Herm is a lovely place to release Casey's ashes. Sailing around the Channel Islands played a significant part in my childhood and I think it's a beautiful land/sea scape - so free and in touch with nature.

All the best :hug:

Thanks you DaisyRose :hug: we love Guernsey and Herm is one of our favourite places. J's Mum and Sis live in Guernsey so we try to get over to see them as much as we can, and what a beautiful place to visit! We took a daytrip to Herm last July and we absolutely loved it there and said at the time what a lovely place it would be to bring the children, so free and peaceful.

I am hoping that we will all move to Guernsey one day but its sooo expensive.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us you are all so brave!!

My heart goes out to you all and i will be thinking about you all on Thursday!

God Bless Little Angel Casey x

LMP x

thats such a sad story u are both so strong xxxxx hope thursday goes as u wish it too xxx

andrea, just seen this thread :hug:

thanks for sharing caseys story with us, it's absolutely heartbreaking :cry: he was such a little fighter the whole time :hug:

i hope you are recovering well from the section, try and rest yourself as much as you can, you have to remember you've been though a major operation as well :hug: i know you and jp will be there for each other through this, you sound like such a strong couple :hug:

all my love to you both and cuddles to casey :hug: :hug: :hug:

Such a sad story :cry: you are an inspiration to us all.

Will be thinking of you on Thursday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun i only just read this, i am so so sorry i hope Thursday goes well for you :hug: :hug:

So so sorry to hear your news Andrea and JP. My heart goes out to you both. I will be thinking of you on Thursday. :hug: :cry:

Hope tomorrow goes well for you all :hug: I'll be thinking of you and Casey :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ButterflyMom
Back