im new, some advice pls x

heartbroken

Reaction score
Hi everybody, im new to this part of the forum. i lost my baby boy on the 5th october this year, he was stillborn. We found out at our 20 week scan he had severe ventriculomegaly (fluid on the brain). He was our first an we were looking forward so much to our bundle of joy. It was caused by a grade 3 heammoragh. We were told the outcome would be bad and he most likely wouldnt make it. It is 14 wks since our boy became an angel. Me and OH had a long talk and decided that we would like to add to our family. Has anybody had another baby quiteso soon after a loss? I feel its the only thing that wil make me happy. Im not trying to replace my baby boy as its impossible i hold him in my heart forever

My first baby was stillborn at 29 weeks. He was born on 25th of october 04 and my partner and i decided to try again as soon as i was up to it. It didnt take us long as that christmas i found out i was pregnant again.
The doctors where fantastic i had a scan every 4 weeks and midwife every 2 weeks to put my mind at ease. I now have 2 healthy beautifull children.

No one will think your trying to replace your angel, you deserve to be happy.

we had to end our pregnancy early at 16weeks due to aneacaphaly in november i am now on high level doses of folic acid for 3 months and we are planning to try again as soon as able, its not heartless only you and you oh know when you are ready again nothing can take away the pain of that sort of loss only time can make it easier to deal with i dont see anything wrong with trying again as long as you feel ready x

Thank you ladies.. k8 i remember reading your post im so sory 4 your loss, its good to talk to woman that has gone through the same loss that can understand how i feel, emerald roseim sory for your loss im so happy that you went on to have 2 beautiful healthy children x

Hi, I lost my little baby on 21st nov 2010 she was stillborn at 35 wks. Its only been nearly 9 wks but like you want to ttc asap its all I can think about some days. I've been advised to wait 6months for my body to recover from the section. Nobody will think that you are trying to replace your little one, as long as you & your OH feel your both ready thats all that matters xxx

Hi p1nk11 i remember reading your post in the other thread, so sorry for the loss of ur baby girl. I do feel so guilty for wanting to try it but after hearing so many couples feel the same after a loss. Are you going to start trying after the 6 months? i hope you dont mind me asking. was your baby girl your first? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back