My angel babies - *could be upsetting*

Mamafy

Reaction score
I guess you guys know a fair bit about my children but I never really discuss my angels so thought I'd satrt a little thread in here.

I had my first loss when my eldest was 2 1/2. The pregnancy was awful from start to finish but with each scan I got renewed hope that my little man was a fighter :( At 14 weeks after having bled for 9 weeks he gave up the fight.

I knew it was a boy from early on, don't know how but I just did. We named him Rory. I had been in/out of hospital and each time my wee man was happy on the scan. They put it down to maybe a twin pregnancy but they couldn't be sure, they just knew that he was oblivious to all that was happening.

The day before it happened I had a loss of water, another scan confirmed the waters surrounding him were gone and they said there was no chance of hope now :(

I woke at 3.30am in labour and it was just like any other labour. The labour lasted 9 hours and he was born silent. they told me it was a boy straight away and asked if I wanted to see him. I said not yet.

I later asked the nurses to bring him to me and I held him for a few hours, I didn't want to let go :cry: He looked so perfect.

I went onto have my next 2 daughters without too much hassle although both were born prematurely.

We decided after Cara who is 10 that we wouldn't use contraception and leave it to nature, nature took nearly 6 years :wall2:

At my first scan they told me it was twins but only my son had a heartbeat :(

Not long after my son was born we decided we wanted just one more if nature would allow so we started trying wahen Joe was 6-7 months. I got pregnant when joe was exactly 1. I was delighted that it had took so little time :) Sadly I lost the pregnancy at 6-7 weeks. :(

We decided that we wanted another baby more than ever but if I mc'd again then that would be it for us. I got pregnant a few weeks after our mc with twins. Again one heartbeat :(

So that is my family :)

Mamafy you have went through a million times more than any mum should ever have to :( People like you are an inspiration.. I am so sorry for your losses x x

Thank you so much for sharing, I cannot even imagine how u felt going through all that, I have struggled going through it once :hug: u are truly an inspiration

words cannot descripe how much of an inspiration you are to me and other women out there x

:hug: thank you for sharing your angels with us mamafy :hug: you are a very brave, strong mummy xx

Time spent with you
Was so very precious
Even if only for a very short time
I hold a special memory
Close inside this heart of mine
To me you were very special
Much more than words can say
I still love you now little angel
And I'll remember you every day.
ANON.

Thank you for sharing. You are so brave. xx

I cannot imagine the heartache you have endured; bless you - you're children have one incredible mother :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back