Ethan Chidgey 20/11/10 - 22/11/10

Laura_C

Reaction score
I am going to keep this short, as at the moment I can barely see the screen from the tears filling my eyes. Our little man Ethan was born on 20/11/10 after a growth scan two days earlier identified that i had developed Polyhydromnios and Ethan was showing signs of Hydrops Fetalis. I was 30 weeks gestation when diagnosed, Ethan was delivered at 30+2 weighing 4lb 8.5oz. We were warned that the prognosis was extremely poor. If he remained inutero he would surely die within the next 48hours and if we delivered it would almost certainly follow the same outcome, but at least that would give him some chance.

We have endured the longest few days of our lives and right now I just don't know how I can find a way forward. Ethan passed away surrounded by all of his family on 22/11/10 at 6:45pm as his little heart just couldn't take anymore. We still don't know why this has happened, most of the tests both myself and Ethan have had could still take many weeks.

It is still too early for me to go into every little part of our horrendous journey at this stage, so I will try to come back soon. I just can't deal with this at the moment.

We got two days with our gorgeous little boy, we got to hold him, talk to him and feel him squeeze our finger. We love you so so much and will never ever forget you xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss x I'm sure your son knew just how loved he was in his short time with you x there are no words I can find that seem enough x my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family x lots of love and hugs x

I'm so so sorry :hugs: your in my thoughts xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so so so sorry for your loss hun xx Rest In Peace little Ethan, your in my thoughts :cry: :hugs: xx

so sorry hun x your in my thoughts x

I'm so, so sorry for your loss, can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. :(

I have no words to comfort you hun, just a hug. Thinking of you all.x x

so sorry for you loss, Rest In Peace Ethan you are all in our thoughts xx

im so sorry hun im sure your gorgeous son knows how much you and your family love him my thoughts are with you and your family at this time hun x

oh hun! im so sorry!! i just burst in to tears reading this, cant even begin to imagin how u must feel.
im thinkin of you n your family :hugs:

xxxx

:hugs: so sorry 4 ur loss. Rip little one xxx

oh no, I just cant tell you how sorry I am for your loss how horribly tragic Im sorry for you and your family

Much love xxx

Im so sorry hunny, reading this brought tears to my eyes. Thinking of you and your family. Take care x x

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: rest in peace Ethan xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :'( you're in my thoughts

Oh hun, I can't even begin to imagine the pain and grief you are going through. Hold on to those precious moments together, much love to you and your little angel. xxx

So very sorry to hear this, thinking of you all at this sad time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back