February testing thread 2019

I'm so sorry! This month really is cursed. Everyone is late but no BFPs. Hopefully yours is going to turn into one though xx
Thanks I hope it does to but annoyed I have to have such a nightmare this is proper stressful lol. We have had one bfp for this thread already though so there is time to get.more bfps

Well plus side to today ive had my letter through for the fertility clinic. I'll be seeing a nurse and having a scan while I'm there and got a form to fill out for my oh that was need to take before the appointment and it insists in the letter that he comes along. Lol he was anyway I made him book the day off the minute I got the appointment

AF has arrived for me today. 2 weeks to the day from my positive opk so I’m trying to just take it as a positive - I more than likely O’d when I thought and my cycles seem to be getting more regular and shorter in length from 35 days down to 30 last 2 months. Onto the next...

Good luck everyone else! X

AF has arrived for me today. 2 weeks to the day from my positive opk so I’m trying to just take it as a positive - I more than likely O’d when I thought and my cycles seem to be getting more regular and shorter in length from 35 days down to 30 last 2 months. Onto the next...

So sorry to hear! But at least your cycles are getting more regular hun xx hoping the next cycle is going to be a BFP

Sorry rainbow. Is fab your cycles are becoming more regular x

Sorry Rainbow, but a positive that your cycles are becoming more regular. Come and join me over on the March thread that i created yesterday x

Hi Everyone,

I am now 4 days late for AF and getting BFN... It's driving me insane! Anyone in the same boat? xxx

Hi Everyone,

I am now 4 days late for AF and getting BFN... It's driving me insane! Anyone in the same boat? xxx
Pretty much everyone on here that was due to test has been late with exactly the same. All I can is test in 2 days. Some done get a positive till a week after period was due x

Yea same boat bfns and still late for AF going to test again Thursday morning as AF was due yesterday

Gave in and tested 3 days early BFN. I don't think ill get BFP as symptoms same as last month

I was convinced AF showed when I woke up this morning but again, nothing. Still waiting for her to make an appearance. Told a friend yesterday and she told me to just be happy that I dont get my period. She doesnt get it at all.

I was convinced AF showed when I woke up this morning but again, nothing. Still waiting for her to make an appearance. Told a friend yesterday and she told me to just be happy that I dont get my period. She doesnt get it at all.

I've been fully expecting it all day, even got a gush earlier and rushed to put on a pad but nothing there! It'll be here tomorrow I'm sure, just no idea why I'm this late (5 days, 6 tomorrow).

Yea even the feeling of cm at the moment gas me thinking it's here but it's not I've just been wearing a pad and will do untill it comes unless I'm at home

Isn't it weird how so many of us are late with BFNs this month? Is that common lol just wondering if you had that in one of the earlier threads as well as this is only my first month here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back