February testing thread 2019

Ok 9DPO and cramping with fatigue? This is new. Although I’m not hopefully I don’t think I done enough this month.

Sorry to all the girlies that got AF xxx

Ok 9DPO and cramping with fatigue? This is new. Although I’m not hopefully I don’t think I done enough this month.

Your not out untill the red lady sings. Got my fingers crossed for you xx

Not shocked but am a little upset but also not as not shocked. AF this am. My first thought was time & how time does not look on this well.

Not shocked but am a little upset but also not as not shocked. AF this am. My first thought was time & how time does not look on this well.
Aw i’m sorry. That’s early isn’t it. X

I’m symptom spotting spotting too. Cramping and fatigue,nausea and hot flashes
Never had hot flashes in my life. Xx

Aw i’m sorry. That’s early isn’t it. X

Nah not early, i put a extra late test date on here cause it would have been a perfect day to find out, however even that day was starting to fall apart and i found out wasnt as good of a day as i thought it would be originally etc sooo... not as gutted. not shocked. perfect 13dpo end. more worried, my first thought weirdly was, how badly is this looking on you now regarding time?

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone! My period (if its normal again) is due next week like 6-7 days and I feel like it is coming but hey who knows? Didn't think we would get any chances in but we may have <3

Nah not early, i put a extra late test date on here cause it would have been a perfect day to find out, however even that day was starting to fall apart and i found out wasnt as good of a day as i thought it would be originally etc sooo... not as gutted. not shocked. perfect 13dpo end. more worried, my first thought weirdly was, how badly is this looking on you now regarding time?
Aww i’m sorry. Don’t give up. It will happen for all of us. Xx

I’m symptom spotting spotting too. Cramping and fatigue,nausea and hot flashes
Never had hot flashes in my life. Xx

I hope this is a good sign for us. I haven’t bothered symptom spotting this month really and I’ve been really proud of myself (ha) but this fatigue is to hard to ignore.

I hope this is a good sign for us. I haven’t bothered symptom spotting this month really and I’ve been really proud of myself (ha) but this fatigue is to hard to ignore.
I’m the same but when the hot flashes hit I was like what is going on. X

Well, AF came yesterday, middle of the day out of the blue. Very heavy. Upset at being out this month but at least it's here now and start the new cycle.

Well, AF came yesterday, middle of the day out of the blue. Very heavy. Upset at being out this month but at least it's here now and start the new cycle.
I am so sorry but that is so right...you have a new cycle and another chance <3

So sorry to hear! Fingers crossed for the next cycle hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back