February testing thread 2019

Vintageling

Reaction score
Hi ladies this is the testing thread for February 2019.
I hope this month brings you all your dreams. Sending lots of baby dust.
1st MrsBushby:dust:
2nd Bri86:dust:
3rd Tigerlilly :dust:
4th Hendy1 :dust:
5th
6th
7th welshGirl82 :dust:
8th Sjfo709 :dust: SugaryIris :dust:
9th _GG_ :bfp: :dust:
10th Vintageling :dust:
11th
12th Sydney :dust: Luna M. :dust:
13th
14th Rainbow1234:dust:
15th Snuddles :bfp:
16th
17th
18th Soffphie:dust: Sunflower1 :dust:
19th
20th Lollypop79:dust:
21st GeekMaker :dust:
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th Everdreamer :dust:
27th
28th
To be confirmed:

Lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

Last edited:
Updated

Sock fingers crossed you hit peak soon
Hendy fingers crossed hun

How do you guys have your cycles and countdowns etc as part of your sig?

Hello.
I introduce myself as Sophie, formally 'kristenann'
I joined here a long time go and when i initially joined i took the name of what would be my daughter should she ever appear! and drives me crazy when people refer to me as Kristen now since TTC taking forever. So sorry about that! :) but yes i am actually known as Sophie. (even email linked to this account has gone now). So im revamped, rejoined under my ACTUAL name tho i had to go soffphie as sophie wasnt 'available'. and on first day of first actual 2019 cycle!
Please can i have a testing date of lets say Sunday 17th Febuary please :) and please dont add former me/kristen to testing list.! cheers guys & sorry for confusion.

Hi ladies this is the testing thread for February 2019.
I hope this month brings you all your dreams. Sending lots of baby dust.
1st
2nd
3rd
4th Hendy1 :dust:
5th
6th
6th
8th
9th
10th Vintageling :dust:
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
To be confirmed:

Lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

Please give me sunday 17th Feb if you can vintageline =)

Hello.
I introduce myself as Sophie, formally 'kristenann'
I joined here a long time go and when i initially joined i took the name of what would be my daughter should she ever appear! and drives me crazy when people refer to me as Kristen now since TTC taking forever. So sorry about that! :) but yes i am actually known as Sophie. (even email linked to this account has gone now). So im revamped, rejoined under my ACTUAL name tho i had to go soffphie as sophie wasnt 'available'. and on first day of first actual 2019 cycle!
Please can i have a testing date of lets say Sunday 17th Febuary please :) and please dont add former me/kristen to testing list.! cheers guys & sorry for confusion.
So the kristenann post above is that one you hun ?

So the kristenann post above is that one you hun ?

hi yeh .. thanks vintageling, makes me look really stupid actually just atm driving me nuts keep logging in etc as Kristen when isnt me and was always a favoured child name so i do hate seeing it me called it (daft i know) :( but thank you. for adding me to the list.

Updated to here xx
dont suppose you happen to know how i can add a signiture again? since i re registered i cant find it under profile bit etc.. its probably tho something ive got to wait to be able to do i guess?

How old are you?

me? 29.
i know i sound really daft over whole thing and i cannot explain it but i did originally join ages and ages ago nov 2017 or something where i was 'late' for my period and about to get married and worried i would be pregnant before i got married etc..
i do have ocd issues and like this means this and that means that etc i am trying to control it, i think its a generalised anxiety disorder i suffer from and this whole failing at ttc is not helping. i can promise you im very sensible and stuff especially compared to some people. Me and my husband bought our own home (against all odds) and sometimes life just feels a bit harsh, especially at the moment with not conceiving but onwards and upwards! i hope i make sense, i am a little sensitive at the moment with everything going on.

Nice to meet everyone! lots of baby dust all round! Hoping it will be the lucky month for us all! <3

Hello.
I would like to have 2nd Feb <3

Lots of baby dust to everyone in this round :hugs:Februar is the month of my birthday & would love to receive a special gift:pray:

Best of luck to all!! :dance:

me? 29.
i know i sound really daft over whole thing and i cannot explain it but i did originally join ages and ages ago nov 2017 or something where i was 'late' for my period and about to get married and worried i would be pregnant before i got married etc..
i do have ocd issues and like this means this and that means that etc i am trying to control it, i think its a generalised anxiety disorder i suffer from and this whole failing at ttc is not helping. i can promise you im very sensible and stuff especially compared to some people. Me and my husband bought our own home (against all odds) and sometimes life just feels a bit harsh, especially at the moment with not conceiving but onwards and upwards! i hope i make sense, i am a little sensitive at the moment with everything going on.

Just seems strange to me to create a new account.

Just seems strange to me to create a new account.

and, i agree with you on that. i couldnt rename myself on old account tried and tried. cant explain it tho just dont like people calling me by name of Kristen feels so wrong.

dont suppose you happen to know how i can add a signiture again? since i re registered i cant find it under profile bit etc.. its probably tho something ive got to wait to be able to do i guess?
I only know how to do it on my phone hun I can talk you through it on a phone but I haven't been on the new layout of the site on a computer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back