February testing thread 2019

Thank you both, it means a lot xx
Of course this was the first cycle that I didn't confirm with OPKs cause I have always ovulated bang on when I thought I would the cycles before that and I didn't want to spend any more money on OPKs. (I should have cause now I spent a fortune on HPTs, haha)
Ive had the usual CM around the time I was supposed to ovulate though but that's the only "confirmation" I have. I just can't explain the constant cramping if it was just an odd cycle cause I never experienced that before.

Thank you both, it means a lot xx
Of course this was the first cycle that I didn't confirm with OPKs cause I have always ovulated bang on when I thought I would the cycles before that and I didn't want to spend any more money on OPKs. (I should have cause now I spent a fortune on HPTs, haha)
Ive had the usual CM around the time I was supposed to ovulate though but that's the only "confirmation" I have. I just can't explain the constant cramping if it was just an odd cycle cause I never experienced that before.

I hope you get some answers tomorrow. Keep us updated x

This is all really weird guys, I've never been on a testing thread with so many people actually late with af and getting bfns. And I've been on this forum going on 8 years (New alias now)! Maybe there's something in the water, tory conspiracy stopping our baby dust from working :p Usually on a testing thread you get people testing early and going on to either get a bfp or their period, or you get people holding out and getting their bfps on the day they're due. Never come across so many people at once with mystery bfns. Someone call mulder and scully please, I want answers!

I know it's crazy I'm not officially late yet that will be tomorrow for me

Just been to the doctor (Im in New Zealand so daytime for me, haha). He's only done a urine test which of course came back negative. I've told him my symptoms (late AF, lower back pain and mild cramping for 10 days now) and after the urine test came back, he just said I'm showing signs of a very mild and early Urinary tract infection but when I asked him if that explains my syptoms he just said no, periods are just late sometimes.
So I'm really not closer to whats going on at all.

Just been to the doctor (Im in New Zealand so daytime for me, haha). He's only done a urine test which of course came back negative. I've told him my symptoms (late AF, lower back pain and mild cramping for 10 days now) and after the urine test came back, he just said I'm showing signs of a very mild and early Urinary tract infection but when I asked him if that explains my syptoms he just said no, periods are just late sometimes.
So I'm really not closer to whats going on at all.
Sending huge hugs that really sucks xx

Well count me in to still test Feb 21st! Not sure I hit ovulation or not as I was going off estimate and no strips til next month (needed a break after everything). But yeah. Here's to hoping this cycle is it!

AF is officially late at the moment I haven't woken up to the horrid thing still going to wear a pad today just incase because I'm out all day have to leave in a hour won't be back till about 4pm

So ladies has anyone kept a log of their dpo symptoms?
I think I’m out this month tbf as bd didn’t happen when I wanted to but I’ve decided to keep a log for future months references. Anyone found thus helpful?
I never had pms symptoms until my 2nd mc and after that one I get strong pms/pregnancy symptoms and it’s so annoying...I always used to be able to just tell I was pg.

Last edited:
AF is officially late at the moment I haven't woken up to the horrid thing still going to wear a pad today just incase because I'm out all day have to leave in a hour won't be back till about 4pm
How late?
On my first pg I was around 4 days late before I got a positive

Mandy can you not see another doctor?
And geek yay
My normal GP wasn't there so I saw another one whos reputation isnt the best anyway, so I'll wait a couple weeks and if AF still didn't show and I'm still having those cramps then I'll make another appointment with my doctor. At this stage I just want AF to arrive so I can start a new cycle.
Will you be testing soon since AF is officially late for you?

So ladies has anyone kept a log of their dpo symptoms?
I think I’m out this month tbf as bd didn’t happen when I wanted to but I’ve decided to keep a log for future months references. Anyone found thus helpful?
I never had pms symptoms until my 2nd mc and after that one I get strong pms/pregnancy symptoms and it’s so annoying...I always used to be able to just tell I was pg.

I would only ask them who got a BFP at end of it wot symptoms were as i think everyone in 2ww symptom spots to be quite frank & brutally honest!! Haha.. :)

I would only ask them who got a BFP at end of it wot symptoms were as i think everyone in 2ww symptom spots to be quite frank & brutally honest!! Haha.. :)
Same...
But I meant personally found it helpful? Like logging at 7dpo you had cramps one month and getting them the same time next month and then seeing it’s a pattern for you not a pregnancy symptom.

Same...
But I meant personally found it helpful? Like logging at 7dpo you had cramps one month and getting them the same time next month and then seeing it’s a pattern for you not a pregnancy symptom.

I see what you mean :) i log mine every cycle.. so id say worth doing for your cycles

How late?
On my first pg I was around 4 days late before I got a positive
It's due today I normally wake up to it and if it was coming today I should have spotted yesterday but I have nothing other then normal cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back