February testing thread 2019

Isn't it weird how so many of us are late with BFNs this month? Is that common lol just wondering if you had that in one of the earlier threads as well as this is only my first month here.
No I've never seen it before

Had a tiny bit of brown spotting just before I'm hoping this is it and I can go on to the next cycle.

I'm a dick head so the test I got that I thought were the first response early reader is not it's the 45 second rapid result test so the frer is super sensitive but this 45 second results one is 100mlu so totally not sensitive at all my clear blue digital is officially the most sensitive test I have in the house at 25 mlu

Isn't it weird how so many of us are late with BFNs this month? Is that common lol just wondering if you had that in one of the earlier threads as well as this is only my first month here.
Definitely not, I've been here 8 years!!

I'm a dick head so the test I got that I thought were the first response early reader is not it's the 45 second rapid result test so the frer is super sensitive but this 45 second results one is 100mlu so totally not sensitive at all my clear blue digital is officially the most sensitive test I have in the house at 25 mlu
No wonder there's no line at all! Are you going to test with the clearblue or get some FRER at some stage?

Woke up with AF in full force. Ive never had cramps and back pain that bad :|

officially 3 days late and 3 BFNs.

i'm just hoping AF shows soon because this is getting annoying.

I really hope we get some bfp soon. Sorry to everyone who has either had bfn or af has arrived

Im crossing my fingers for the rest of you xx would be really nice to end the month with some bfps

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you all too! This has been such a bad month!! Onwards and upwards eh! Next month can only be better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back