February testing thread 2019

Luna I’m in the same boat. I got a frer today. Sometimes think I can see something but i think I’m kidding myself and it’s a BFN. Surely by 12dpo on a frer I’d be getting a pretty obvious line. Next month I’m not torturing myself like this. I started testing far too early and I’ve made the tww a nightmare! X

I couldn't help myself and tested today but it was my second pee and not the first. And I didn't see any line at all. I'm at 12dpo and am expecting my period on the 12th (in 2 days).

Do you think theres still hope? :(

I'm still not getting any period symptoms. I am getting a few mild cramps but I had that when I was pregnant with baby #1, so it still does not mean I'm getting my period for sure.
Your not out till af arrives. Wait till 12th and test of no period. Some don’t get a positive till a few days tona week after af missed. All depends on when you implanted x

Does anyone else kind of dread getting close to when AFs due? I’m due on tue and I really don’t think I’m pregnant this month. I’ve tested already and it’s been negative (as expected cause it’s too early) but I just can’t face AF or another negative. I should have been 8 months pregnant just now but I’m not even pregnant again yet x

Absolutely! I am meant to be 8 months as well and really low today. Only day off this weekend and I'm not worth being around :(

Guys. I took my temp this am it was 99.00 ridiculous high so i retook straight away it dropped back to 98.75 then to 98.64 then to 98.67.. i noted at 98.67..
Feel annoyed and unsure why thermometer would do that :'(

Luna I’m in the same boat. I got a frer today. Sometimes think I can see something but i think I’m kidding myself and it’s a BFN. Surely by 12dpo on a frer I’d be getting a pretty obvious line. Next month I’m not torturing myself like this. I started testing far too early and I’ve made the tww a nightmare! X

Your not out till af arrives. Wait till 12th and test of no period. Some don’t get a positive till a few days tona week after af missed. All depends on when you implanted x

thank you both, it's a relief to hear that. i don't know why i'm getting so worked up over this. it really is not a big deal if i am not pregnant.

it's just that i've been having symptoms (constipation, gas, mild pelvic cramps, constantly needing to pee etc.) but sometimes i think it may just be my mind playing tricks on me and i'm crazy and imagining all these things. :(

Guys. I took my temp this am it was 99.00 ridiculous high so i retook straight away it dropped back to 98.75 then to 98.64 then to 98.67.. i noted at 98.67..
Feel annoyed and unsure why thermometer would do that :'(
Room temperature can effect the reading I always when I'm doing bbt put my thermometer in my mouth for a little before turning it on

Best of luck to all waiting.
This week going be hard but determined to sit it out till Saturday morning. My friend is 10 weeks pregnant on baby no 3 and im delighted for her, happened for her 1st month, she also got her bfp 6 days early so she keeps at me to test early every month because it happened for her, it should happen for me

Best of luck to all waiting.
This week going be hard but determined to sit it out till Saturday morning. My friend is 10 weeks pregnant on baby no 3 and im delighted for her, happened for her 1st month, she also got her bfp 6 days early so she keeps at me to test early every month because it happened for her, it should happen for me

I totally understand how you feel snuddles. My best friend got pregnant on her first try the month after my latest mc in August. I feel like I’ve been a bit consumed by it all this month, my best advice is not to test early if you can hold off. I started at about 8dpo this month and I’ve wasted so much time googling and squinting at non existent lines. Next month I’m going to wait until I’m late or at least due! X

Yeh last few months i have tested early and BFN's. Waste of money so going try not to do it.
I just have no willpower when it actually comes down to it but this month feels like it’s lasted about a year so something needs to change for me next month or trying is gonna be unbearable! X

Yeh my willpower is unreal, i think by doing a test i am in control of some thing i cant be in control of iykwm

I honestly very rarely test early now I always wait for AF only tested today because it's the first time my other half has asked me to because he won't be here tomorrow morning.
I normally spot the day before AF arrives but ibe had nothing at all.

I honestly very rarely test early now I always wait for AF only tested today because it's the first time my other half has asked me to because he won't be here tomorrow morning.
I normally spot the day before AF arrives but ibe had nothing at all.

Fingers crossed for you. I had a tiny spot this evening so I’m pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow x

Fingers crossed for you. I had a tiny spot this evening so I’m pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow x
I'm so sorry hun
The other half is going to grab some.firsr response for me tomorrow so then if af hasn't arrived by Tuesday or Wednesday then I'll test again but I know my lp in 13 dpo so I should get AF tomorrow but no sign. I'm going to out a pad on tonight just to cover myself because otherwise I'll wake up to a blood bath lol and I'm out all day tomorrow so I'll put a pad on for the just incase but i have no sign af is coming that I normally get every cycle

I'm so sorry hun
The other half is going to grab some.firsr response for me tomorrow so then if af hasn't arrived by Tuesday or Wednesday then I'll test again but I know my lp in 13 dpo so I should get AF tomorrow but no sign. I'm going to out a pad on tonight just to cover myself because otherwise I'll wake up to a blood bath lol and I'm out all day tomorrow so I'll put a pad on for the just incase but i have no sign af is coming that I normally get every cycle

Fingers crossed it stays away for you! X

Im going to docs in an hour to find out what's going on. I'm 8 days late now and still BFN. I gave up any hope that I actually am pregnant due to lack of symptoms (I've really only been experiencing mild cramping for about 10 days now) and of course the BFNs I'm getting day after day. At this point I just want to know what's going on with my body and I'm really scared something is wrong.

Im going to docs in an hour to find out what's going on. I'm 8 days late now and still BFN. I gave up any hope that I actually am pregnant due to lack of symptoms (I've really only been experiencing mild cramping for about 10 days now) and of course the BFNs I'm getting day after day. At this point I just want to know what's going on with my body and I'm really scared something is wrong.
Sending you huge hugs hun try not to over think it I know that's easier said then done. Remember we are all there with you holding your hand

Sorry you’re going through this. Did you confirm O in any way? I had one random cycle that was 46 days instead of 30ish. I had just O’d later than normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back