• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2021 mummies!

I’m exhausted today. I’m just not sleeping well at all. I was cramping quite a lot last night and worrying that I might be miscarrying but then I was comfortable and fine. No bleeding at all and I’ve been fine all day. My husband let one of the cats inside before he came to bed and she decided she wanted to go outside at 3.45 and then My son got out of bed and then I was awake again by 6am :yawn: nausea not too bad today though! X

Has anyone got any symptoms?

This is my second and my 1st I was so sick the first 12 weeks I'm currently 4 and half weeks and I'm ridiculously hungry all the time!

I also have endo so I get back ache before I'm due on middle of my back and I've been having that on off for a few days

I'm struggling by this time every afternoon! I'm about to go and had a nap.

I'm 11dp5dt today and my test line is darker than the control and I did my digital clearblue which said 2-3 = 4-5 weeks pregnant! Right on track. My last ectopic, hch was 21.7 on 11dp so it's reassuring to know my hcg is on track for gestation! Official test date is this Sunday - Father's day and then bloods next week!

I'm happy to say my nausea has been very mild and I dont even have it everyday. The only thing I have going on all the time is sore boobs.

Tummy has been ok today and I hope the constipation is gone for now. It was so uncomfortable that I cried many times cause I though I was never gonna poop again. :) Other than that I haven't been extra emotional.

And then fatigue. I feel the most tired in the morning when I'm trying to get up. It feels impossible. But when I get up and start my day I'm fine. I take a nap every day and that is so unlike me. Before if I ever took a nap I'd always feel like crap after but now when pregnant I feel better and rested.

I have my first appointment on thursday. I'll be 8 week then. I suppose it's only going to be lots of talking, some tests etc. The first ultrasound will be around 12-14 weeks.

I'm not too anxious or worried. I'm not in a hurry. I feel fine now and I just want to relax and enjoy this summer the best that I can. I'm on a summer holiday for the rest of my first trimester. I'm so glad I get to sleep as much as I can :cheer:

I'm struggling by this time every afternoon! I'm about to go and had a nap.

I'm 11dp5dt today and my test line is darker than the control and I did my digital clearblue which said 2-3 = 4-5 weeks pregnant! Right on track. My last ectopic, hch was 21.7 on 11dp so it's reassuring to know my hcg is on track for gestation! Official test date is this Sunday - Father's day and then bloods next week!
So happy to read this :love: xx

Has anyone got any symptoms?

This is my second and my 1st I was so sick the first 12 weeks I'm currently 4 and half weeks and I'm ridiculously hungry all the time!

I also have endo so I get back ache before I'm due on middle of my back and I've been having that on off for a few days

I’ve got sore boobs, nausea (although only been sick once) and tiredness. Some cramping on and off. Oh and waking up stupidly early.

I’ve got sore boobs, nausea (although only been sick once) and tiredness. Some cramping on and off. Oh and waking up stupidly early.

Last night was the first night I didn't go to pee even once. I wake up very early too. :0 Or maybe I did go pee but I just dont remember it? :D

Went to bed at 11 and woke up 06.30. But I don't mind because the weather's been really hot so early in the morning is the best time to go out with my dog. :dog:

I was wondering what you ladies eat? Have you noticed you want to eat different foods?

Do you have a go to breakfast you do every mornings? What about snacks?

I've noticed I like a bit lighter breakfast. Today I had oatmeal but I can't eat the same thing everyday. I snack on fruits. Yesterday I ate lots of watermelon and cherries. Then I had to have pasta so I did that. With parmesan cheese and yummy tomatoe sauce. Then I made crepes. :good:

IMG_20200620_120922.jpg IMG_20200620_211313.jpg

In the morning I tend to go for full fat Greek yoghurt with berries. Then mostly I graze throughout the day. I’m finding I feel sick on and off so eating little and often seems to help.

sick again this morning :sick: and awake since around 4.45am feeling totally nauseated. But hey, it’s a good sign I guess xx

I feel very nauseous today! Off to tell the dads! Eeeeeek! I also want to snack on fruit and refreshing Juicy foods like cherries. I’m not sleeping well at all and waking up feeling like I’ve had no sleep. A little constipated stop and VERY bloated! But I’m not complaining... it’s all fine Xxxxxxx

Nausea is kicking my ass today! Thought I was going to have to abandon the supermarket shop and be sick! Luckily managed to pull myself together and carry on so the household shan’t starve :lol: but I’m feeling sick even now, not going away at all. Not at work until Wednesday so am hoping it’s subsided a bit then. Early scan tomorrow morning, eeeek! X

Nausea is kicking my ass today! Thought I was going to have to abandon the supermarket shop and be sick! Luckily managed to pull myself together and carry on so the household shan’t starve :lol: but I’m feeling sick even now, not going away at all. Not at work until Wednesday so am hoping it’s subsided a bit then. Early scan tomorrow morning, eeeek! X
OMG I’m so excited for you... let us know how it goes as soon as you know. So nice telling the dads, they both cried! Haha x

OMG I’m so excited for you... let us know how it goes as soon as you know. So nice telling the dads, they both cried! Haha x
Awww bless! I’m sure it was magical to see :love: yes I’ll keep you posted, definitely. Hopefully I’ll manage to get some sort of picture so I’ll post it. Should be able to see something by now :) xx

Awww bless! I’m sure it was magical to see :love: yes I’ll keep you posted, definitely. Hopefully I’ll manage to get some sort of picture so I’ll post it. Should be able to see something by now :) xx
Yeah I think you should see the blob for definite haha! Mine is 9 days tomorrow!!! Eeeeek sounds so long but I feel like I’m reaching different fruits on my app quite quickly haha! Blueberry this week! Xx

Oh good the nausea gave me a 40 minute lie in, 5.10 instead of 4.30 :sick: :brat: lying here eating a ginger biscuit to try to help it :sick:

Reactions: LJD
Eeek! Exciting!

I'm def struggling in the bowel department - also on progesterone suppositories TDS! Taking lactulose BD to combat it.

Not really struggling with nausea yet... was 3-5 days after the transfer which made me test.. but I'm ok now. Having hot flushes for sure!

Well I had my early scan, sac seen measuring 5-6 weeks, but she wasn’t convinced that she saw an embryo but said my uterus was in a difficult position to scan. By my dates im 6+1 so I thought i might have seen something by now. Nurse was happy, said as my bloods were fine that perhaps I’m just a couple of day’s behind what I thought. Obviously now I’m completely freaking out about blighted ovum’s and molar pregnancy - so have another scan in 10 days, going to be a long 10 days x

Hi guys,
I’m due with number 3 on 21st Feb 2021
Currently 5weeks 1 day xx

Well I had my early scan, sac seen measuring 5-6 weeks, but she wasn’t convinced that she saw an embryo but said my uterus was in a difficult position to scan. By my dates im 6+1 so I thought i might have seen something by now. Nurse was happy, said as my bloods were fine that perhaps I’m just a couple of day’s behind what I thought. Obviously now I’m completely freaking out about blighted ovum’s and molar pregnancy - so have another scan in 10 days, going to be a long 10 days x
Oh I’ve been waiting for your message all day! Don’t get disheartened just yet... I feel you for the waiting though! 9 days til mine so we can count down together!!! Positive thoughts and good that your bloods looked ok xxxx

Hi guys,
I’m due with number 3 on 21st Feb 2021
Currently 5weeks 1 day xx
Congratulations and welcome! Do you want adding to the First page on the thread? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back