February 2021 mummies!

Oh that’s lovely, 6 weeks off :dance:

are you drinking 2-3 litres per day as dehydration is the main culprit for constipation.

I’m certainly not into having sex either, I’ve told my husband I’m waiting til I’ve had a scan :lol: I think he thinks it’s official guidance rather than just me not wanting to put out! :rofl:

Oh no... you’re not meant to wait til after the scan are you? Until you have sex?!
I need to up my water and also need to try and get more fruit in! I’m having my breakfast and then just eating what I fancy which is sometimes not much and definitely fruit! Always have plenty of veg with my dinner but need to get more healthy things in I think.
My stomach is so bloated. I’ve not felt as nauseous today which is good but it comes when goes in waves!
I’m literally wishing my life away to the 1st July for the 7+3 scan then guessing I’ll be doing the same for my 12 week! Haha.
looking forward to giving my dad this card for Father’s Day on Sunday! He’s going to cry! <3 He’s such a softy! Xx

ED1E03AB-3D4B-40A9-B801-8CC20E44C702.jpeg

Awww that’s so cute :love: sure he’ll love it

Haha no you don’t need to wait, that’s just what I’ve told him I’m doing (to get a few nights peace) :lol:

yeah I’m wishing the days away to my scan. Think we will I’ll have a private one around 9 or 10 weeks so husband can see it, then I’ll have the 12 week one.

glad the nausea has been kind to you today :) I’m grazing on fruit too, going mostly for berries x

Reactions: LJD
Awww that’s so cute :love: sure he’ll love it

Haha no you don’t need to wait, that’s just what I’ve told him I’m doing (to get a few nights peace) :lol:

yeah I’m wishing the days away to my scan. Think we will I’ll have a private one around 9 or 10 weeks so husband can see it, then I’ll have the 12 week one.

glad the nausea has been kind to you today :) I’m grazing on fruit too, going mostly for berries x
I know how cute?! Oh good thinking haha!
Have you already had a scan yet this pregnancy? Xx

Hi ladies. I just wanted to pop in to say congratulations & I wish you all a healthy pregnancy.

I was in the Feb 2020 thread. My LG was born on 18/02 & I found out I was pregnant on 20/06. I can't believe it has been a whole year!

It's making me feel a bit emotional. February will seem like such a long time away to you all but trust me, it'll fly by.

Hi ladies. I just wanted to pop in to say congratulations & I wish you all a healthy pregnancy.

I was in the Feb 2020 thread. My LG was born on 18/02 & I found out I was pregnant on 20/06. I can't believe it has been a whole year!

It's making me feel a bit emotional. February will seem like such a long time away to you all but trust me, it'll fly by.
Hi,

that is such a nice message! You’re right it seems that February is a lifetime away I think we’re all wishing our way past the first trimester and knowing everything is ok... it’s such an amazing exciting but worrying time which I’m sure you will be all too familiar with! Xx

Glad to hear all the fellow Feb mums to be are keeping well, I agree with you all about the bloating though... I literally woke feeling like I was full up and yet I was starving ;)

I know how cute?! Oh good thinking haha!
Have you already had a scan yet this pregnancy? Xx
I had a scan last week to check it wasn’t ectopic as I was having a lot of pain on my left, shooting up from my groin, all the way up when I was going to the loo. But couldn’t see anything baby wise as it was too early x

Oh yeah! I added you to the date post :rotfl: so if you worked it out by the first day of your last AF is that not bang on? I’m so naive to this honestly! :flower: Xx

Oh yeah! I added you to the date post :rotfl: so if you worked it out by the first day of your last AF is that not bang on? I’m so naive to this honestly! :flower: Xx

ovulation isn’t an exact science, it depends on how long the luteal phase is. I felt like I ovulated earlier than expected this cycle, so I’d be guessing the 11th or 12th as an EDD. But to be honest I’d be happy with just reaching 37 weeks this time lol! X

Reactions: LJD
ovulation isn’t an exact science, it depends on how long the luteal phase is. I felt like I ovulated earlier than expected this cycle, so I’d be guessing the 11th or 12th as an EDD. But to be honest I’d be happy with just reaching 37 weeks this time lol! X[
did you not make 37 weeks last time? Xx

Did you not make 37 weeks last time? Xx

Let's have a party! I managed to poop! Twice! :dance:

I'm still not feeling great tho. I have a tummyache. It feels like the inside of my tummy is irrated and I'm super bloated and if I'm not then I will be if I just have a sip of water. Oh and I burb a lot. I hope these problems go away soon.

I dont think I drink enough. I will go get something healthy and nice to drink today because sometimes I just don't wanna drink water at all.

Now I think it's time for a nap. :)

I’m feeling fine today, haven’t felt nauseous today and yesterday - now I’m worrying that I’ve not! I’m literally wishing my life away to my scan a week on Wednesday when I’ll be 7+3... come onnnnnnnn! Xx

I’m feeling fine today, haven’t felt nauseous today and yesterday - now I’m worrying that I’ve not! I’m literally wishing my life away to my scan a week on Wednesday when I’ll be 7+3... come onnnnnnnn! Xx

I know exactly what you mean, you freak out when you have a day that they symptoms are less. I bet they are back in force tomorrow. It’s horrible wishing your life away but we all do it in first tri, 2nd is much more enjoyable when you’re getting kicked in the ribs lol ! Xx

Let's have a party! I managed to poop! Twice! :dance:

I'm still not feeling great tho. I have a tummyache. It feels like the inside of my tummy is irrated and I'm super bloated and if I'm not then I will be if I just have a sip of water. Oh and I burb a lot. I hope these problems go away soon.

I dont think I drink enough. I will go get something healthy and nice to drink today because sometimes I just don't wanna drink water at all.

Now I think it's time for a nap. :)
That’s good that you managed to go! :cheer: lol! The bloating is horrible but drinking does help with it all. I managed to drink a litre at work today, I was happy with that although the obvious need for the loo! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back