February 2007 Babies

Hi Laura,

Could I be added to the list please - Due on 5th Feb 2007 and showing a belly already!!!

Thanks

Anna
xxx :cheer:

Hi Laura

Can you please take me off the list.

Thanks

xx

Hi Laura

Could you change my date to 28th Feb please - I was a little optimistic!

Thanks

Hi Laura, my date have been moved forward from March to 28th Feb... can yo add me please .. thanks Fiona

Hello! could you add me please. my edd is 24th february,.... the same day my boy Charles turns 1!!

hi my dates have changed and i am now due the 28th feb instead of march, can you add me to this list please xx :wave:

:lol: Hiya! Can you add me? I am due February 15!! Two days before my birthday!

hiya im due feb 28th but i didnt know the exact date of my last period so could be any time in february!! :D can u add me please thanx

And change mine to Feb 17th please. I'd best go by the date given at the scan. Sorry. I forgot.

I was moved to 28th Feb instead of March too

Hey Laura,... could you possibly change my date from 24th feb to the 19th feb as l am going in for an elective caesarean.

Cheers!!

Hi i'm due 11th feb 07...it'll be number 5 would love a lady to become buddies with xxxx Am so excited squeak

Hi i wondered if you could add me please. I had a scan today which confirmed im due on the 14th Feb
Thanks xx :lol:

Hi girls,

No problem - but please use this thread. The one you have posted on is for February 2007 due dates, not February 2008.

Thanks

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back