February 2021 mummies!

Btw, is it free to go to these scans and doctors in the uk?

Congratulations! Lots of us due valentines babies! I know ours will be before though as well have an elective section.. How lovely you've caught before the ivf. Was meant to be xx
I’d like to make it to my due date this time, my son was born at 36+6. Didn’t mind him not being born on his due date as it was Christmas Day. Lovely that a few of us are due close together, it’s nice to have the support isn’t it xx

I’d like to make it to my due date this time, my son was born at 36+6. Didn’t mind him not being born on his due date as it was Christmas Day. Lovely that a few of us are due close together, it’s nice to have the support isn’t it xx
Yes this is what I feel like it’s such a nice feeling knowing someone going through exactly the same isn’t it! Xx

Yes this is what I feel like it’s such a nice feeling knowing someone going through exactly the same isn’t it! Xx

Absolutely! Im still very much in touch with the girls that were on here when I went through my last pregnancy which is 9 years ago now :love: xx

Reactions: LJD
Do you ladies have a lot of symptoms? I have some but none of them is too bad. I feel like I forget sometimes that Im pregnant and so this still feels kinda unreal. I mean I feel like I wanna go buy a pregnancy test to realize it again that Im pregnant

Still havent told my mom. I have no idea how I should tell her. We are messaging almost every day and talk once in a while on the phone. We dont live in the same city so we only see each other every other month.

I really want to join but I'm scared to! I shall wait till I've had my location scan at 6-7 weeks.

I'm really scared after two ectopics (one rupture), two losses and loss of tubes and nearly dying. It's been a traumatic journey! x

Do you ladies have a lot of symptoms? I have some but none of them is too bad. I feel like I forget sometimes that Im pregnant and so this still feels kinda unreal. I mean I feel like I wanna go buy a pregnancy test to realize it again that Im pregnant

Still havent told my mom. I have no idea how I should tell her. We are messaging almost every day and talk once in a while on the phone. We dont live in the same city so we only see each other every other month.
I’m the same... I don’t really feel very different although I am suffering from nausea in the afternoons. I certainly don’t “feel” pregnant. I’m 5 weeks today. Got a reassurance scan at 7 weeks and 3 days and I’m counting down to that - I really need the reassurance now! Xx

I had a bit of sickness and nausea last week but feel much less sicky now. My nipples feel tender and puffy right now ‍♀️ but that's about all the symptoms I have x

i am definitely getting nausea and my nipples/boobs are really sensitive/sore, and my sense of smell is crazy. However, in my pregnancy with my son I didn't have any of these things, just hungry and that was it. xx

I really want to join but I'm scared to! I shall wait till I've had my location scan at 6-7 weeks.

I'm really scared after two ectopics (one rupture), two losses and loss of tubes and nearly dying. It's been a traumatic journey! x

Oh you must join us, I understand your trepidation, but we will all be here wishing you on for your location scan. What date are you having it? xx

How is everyone doing? Wonder will we end up with a full house of Feb mums or will there only be a few of us. Hope you're all doing well xx

Do join in! We're all early and anything can happen but let's try to think positive and hope for the best. Sorry to hear about your struggles ❤️

How is everyone doing? Wonder will we end up with a full house of Feb mums or will there only be a few of us. Hope you're all doing well xx
I’m ok... got a little angry yesterday as my OH mum said to my mum that I Had found out too early and should just “just forget about it for a while” whaaaaaaaat?! I mean, how? It’s because I have an app that tells me what’s going on with baby and I’m intrigued by it, it’s a miracle and it’s amazing and I shared with her the other day a fact about the development of the baby and also that I had had some swinges and said That my app said it could be the baby attaching to the uturus and she just laughed and said “no it’s not that, you’re too early at 5 weeks to feel anything you just need to forget about it for a bit”
GRRRRRRR! I get she’s probably doing it to protect me / us but I’m quite aware that it’s only early! I’m good, 6 weeks on Sunday and counting down to my scan! Eeeeek xxx

Hi all, I've started to have really annoying constipation. I went and bought softners cause my tummy felt so hard. Usually I go to nro2 everyday at least once but now it takes couple days. And when I go there's not much of it. I'm bloated and feel like i'm full of it but it wont come out.

Also, we're having a really hot weather and sleeping is hard. I feel tired and bloated and fat and ugly and emotional. So glad I have 6 weeks of summer holidays starting for this thursday.

I’m ok... got a little angry yesterday as my OH mum said to my mum that I Had found out too early and should just “just forget about it for a while” whaaaaaaaat?! I mean, how? It’s because I have an app that tells me what’s going on with baby and I’m intrigued by it, it’s a miracle and it’s amazing and I shared with her the other day a fact about the development of the baby and also that I had had some swinges and said That my app said it could be the baby attaching to the uturus and she just laughed and said “no it’s not that, you’re too early at 5 weeks to feel anything you just need to forget about it for a bit”
GRRRRRRR! I get she’s probably doing it to protect me / us but I’m quite aware that it’s only early! I’m good, 6 weeks on Sunday and counting down to my scan! Eeeeek xxx

Oh wow, what a party pooper! Don't mind her. I just don't understand why some people wanna be like that. Of course we're excited and wanna know what's happening in there.

I still haven't told my mom. I don't know how to tell her cause I'm sure she will be super amazed and emotional. She's a worrier so in a way I'd like to keep this under my hat as long as possible so she wouldnt have to worry.

Hi all, I've started to have really annoying constipation. I went and bought softners cause my tummy felt so hard. Usually I go to nro2 everyday at least once but now it takes couple days. And when I go there's not much of it. I'm bloated and feel like i'm full of it but it wont come out.

Also, we're having a really hot weather and sleeping is hard. I feel tired and bloated and fat and ugly and emotional. So glad I have 6 weeks of summer holidays starting for this thursday.
I’ve had constipation too. In fact, I’m sorry if this is too much info but I’ve had constipation and when I do go it’s like rabbit droppings! I feel bloated too! We’re at that awkward point where we obviously won’t have a bump but my stomach looks so bloated! If I was this bloated usually I’d go on a strict diet for a few days but can’t do that either so it’s a tricky one isn’t it! Xx

Oh wow, what a party pooper! Don't mind her. I just don't understand why some people wanna be like that. Of course we're excited and wanna know what's happening in there.

I still haven't told my mom. I don't know how to tell her cause I'm sure she will be super amazed and emotional. She's a worrier so in a way I'd like to keep this under my hat as long as possible so she wouldnt have to worry.
I know, I think it’s just COs when she had babies you didn’t find anything out til 12 weeks but we’re a lot more advanced now! Of course understand it’s early! But as my mum pointed out today “you’re growing a human - how can you not be excited?!” Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back