• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2021 mummies!

Well I had my early scan, sac seen measuring 5-6 weeks, but she wasn’t convinced that she saw an embryo but said my uterus was in a difficult position to scan. By my dates im 6+1 so I thought i might have seen something by now. Nurse was happy, said as my bloods were fine that perhaps I’m just a couple of day’s behind what I thought. Obviously now I’m completely freaking out about blighted ovum’s and molar pregnancy - so have another scan in 10 days, going to be a long 10 days x

Ah the waiting is so tough! Hopefully it's just a shy and slightly younger little bean x

Hope you all have good scans! Definately send pictures cause I would love to see. I wont have my fist ultrasound until the end of next month so I'm still not even thinking about it. I'm 7+4 today.

Imagine if some of us are having twins. I would totally lose my mind. It's still a bit unreal that I'm pregnant let alone if I was told there's more than one. :rotfl:

Reactions: LJD
Hope you all have good scans! Definately send pictures cause I would love to see. I wont have my fist ultrasound until the end of next month so I'm still not even thinking about it. I'm 7+4 today.

Imagine if some of us are having twins. I would totally lose my mind. It's still a bit unreal that I'm pregnant let alone if I was told there's more than one. :rotfl:
I wish I was patient enough to wait til 8plus weeks for a scan! But I’m not! I’m 6+1 today and 7+ on scan day! Twins doesn’t even bare thinking about! It would be amazing though! I’m still not believing that my one blob is all ok! Xxx

I wish I was patient enough to wait til 8plus weeks for a scan! But I’m not! I’m 6+1 today and 7+ on scan day! Twins doesn’t even bare thinking about! It would be amazing though! I’m still not believing that my one blob is all ok! Xxx

Yeah, if it was free I would probably go to ultrasound earlier but where I live it goes like this: first appointment on week 8. Blood tests etc. Lots of talking and information. The whole thing lasts about an hour and a half. Then around week 12-14 doctors appointment and first ultrasound.

Yeh I’ve thought about it and those dates were based on a 28 day cycle, mines usually 29-31, making me between 5+5 and 6 weeks so actually correlated perfectly with the scan findings. Feeling much better now I’ve remembered that xx

Yeah, if it was free I would probably go to ultrasound earlier but where I live it goes like this: first appointment on week 8. Blood tests etc. Lots of talking and information. The whole thing lasts about an hour and a half. Then around week 12-14 doctors appointment and first ultrasound.
Yes that’s how mine will be to, got my scan date through the post, I’ll be 13 weeks on the date I’ve been given, it does seem a looong wait x

Well I had my early scan, sac seen measuring 5-6 weeks, but she wasn’t convinced that she saw an embryo but said my uterus was in a difficult position to scan. By my dates im 6+1 so I thought i might have seen something by now. Nurse was happy, said as my bloods were fine that perhaps I’m just a couple of day’s behind what I thought. Obviously now I’m completely freaking out about blighted ovum’s and molar pregnancy - so have another scan in 10 days, going to be a long 10 days x
If your bloods all look good then that’s great, don’t feel down, if they said your uterus is in a difficult position then hopefully by the next scan things will be much easier to see xx

Yeh I’ve thought about it and those dates were based on a 28 day cycle, mines usually 29-31, making me between 5+5 and 6 weeks so actually correlated perfectly with the scan findings. Feeling much better now I’ve remembered that xx
Wish I understood how to work out my cycle... any tips welcome hAha x

Just googled... mine if between 25 and 29 usually... not very helpful but a 28 somewhere in the middle?

Just googled... mine if between 25 and 29 usually... not very helpful but a 28 somewhere in the middle?

well due dates are calculated on an average of 28 day cycle, very few women have clockwork 28 day cycles - Apart from my friend who has a period every fourth Sunday after 4pm :lol:

so really all you can do is take the average cycle length and use the NHS due date calculator to work it out - so your average would be 27 days. You can adjust the cycle length on the NHS calculator.

mine vary most months they’ve been 29 the last three months but 32, 33 and sometime 35 before that.

it would mean that EDD for me is Actually 15-17th Feb (ish) Xx

<3
well due dates are calculated on an average of 28 day cycle, very few women have clockwork 28 day cycles - Apart from my friend who has a period every fourth Sunday after 4pm :lol:

so really all you can do is take the average cycle length and use the NHS due date calculator to work it out - so your average would be 27 days. You can adjust the cycle length on the NHS calculator.

mine vary most months they’ve been 29 the last three months but 32, 33 and sometime 35 before that.

it would mean that EDD for me is Actually 15-17th Feb (ish) Xx
Riiiiiiight ok. So if mine is calculated on a 28day I did it on the nhs site so it’s probably not too far off having an average of 27.
Oh your friend is very much like clockwork! That’s madness! no nausea today! One more day over and one more closer to the scans <3<3

Finally got my first beta level back that was taken yesterday 14dp5dt / 4+5 - 600.09. Better than I've done in the past but sick with nerves for my repeat tomorrow.

Finally got my first beta level back that was taken yesterday 14dp5dt / 4+5 - 600.09. Better than I've done in the past but sick with nerves for my repeat tomorrow.
They’re good levels. Fingers crossed for the next one! The wait/anticipation/anxiety is a torture! Xx

Morning sickness has hit me SO BAD! Just seen my mum and she said I look green! :sick:

Morning sickness has hit me SO BAD! Just seen my mum and she said I look green! :sick:
Oh dear, have you tried those travel sickness bands that go on your wrists, I know a few people who said they really worked for them x

Oh dear, have you tried those travel sickness bands that go on your wrists, I know a few people who said they really worked for them x
Oh I’ll give them a try! Thanks - Jesus... so ill I feel like I’ve been on the wine all night last night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back