• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2021 mummies!

They’re good levels. Fingers crossed for the next one! The wait/anticipation/anxiety is a torture! Xx
Yeah I feel a bit more reassured today. I'm just so petrified of this whole process. Each step is just as bad as the step before! 5 weeks today!

Reactions: LJD
Morning sickness has hit me SO BAD! Just seen my mum and she said I look green! :sick:

You poor thing!

I'm starting to think I don't suffer with morning sickness. Not sure if it's because those pregnancies were abnormal, but even with a HCG of 6000... didn't really have it. I almost want it this time so I know this is the real deal.

You poor thing!

I'm starting to think I don't suffer with morning sickness. Not sure if it's because those pregnancies were abnormal, but even with a HCG of 6000... didn't really have it. I almost want it this time so I know this is the real deal.
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never suffered so far with morning sickness in any of them, in fact I never had a single symptom, this time is the first time I’ve suffered with sore boobs during the night, but so far that’s all

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never suffered so far with morning sickness in any of them, in fact I never had a single symptom, this time is the first time I’ve suffered with sore boobs during the night, but so far that’s all
I should have said fingers crossed or touch wood! Don’t want to jinx it :?

@Sydney I didn’t have any sickness with my son. This time is very different!
let us know when you get your blood results!

@LJD I feel your pain, the nausea is horrid! But also reassuring like we were chatting about lol.

Very reassuring but another level today... I was actually a shade of green! I did a conference call at work basically laid on my dining table hahaha xx

409E04FF-35B0-43D1-A75E-0C351048F130.jpeg

So today's result: 1466 - doubling time of 36.5hrs! Woohooo! Scan next week 6/40 to check where it's set up home! Please be utero baby!! x

So today's result: 1466 - doubling time of 36.5hrs! Woohooo! Scan next week 6/40 to check where it's set up home! Please be utero baby!! x

Aww they are great numbers! So happy for you! Everything crossed for you that baby is where they should be :love: xx

What are the tests you are doing? Xx

Last couple of days I've been feeling sick too. I don't like the heat at all. It's too hot outside and at home too.

I have my first appointment in 2 hours and it's +31. I hate this weather so much. And I wouldnt even wanna go anywhere today. I wish it was over already and I'd be back home. :mad:

I’ve been sick so much this morning from 5am ... sorry for too much info but all just clear liquid... loads of it! Has anyone else had this? I’ve tried to call the midwife to see if I can take anything as the sickness bands I got yesterday are CLEARLY doing nothing! I hate being sick so much it makes me cry haha x

I’ve been sick so much this morning from 5am ... sorry for too much info but all just clear liquid... loads of it! Has anyone else had this? I’ve tried to call the midwife to see if I can take anything as the sickness bands I got yesterday are CLEARLY doing nothing! I hate being sick so much it makes me cry haha x

Oh that doesnt sound like fun times. Sorry you're feel so sick. <3:sick:

I just got home from my first appointment. It went well. Now im super hungry! I need foooood! :confused:

I have my first ultrasound when I'll be 12 weeks, on july 23rd and before that I need to get my blood work done.

Hi, everyone! I'm new to this site and new to the pregnancy journey! I'm due on Feb 19 .2021. This will be my first baby at age 38, so I'm rather nervous. I'm almost 6 weeks and don't really have any symptoms besides a missing period and a BFP. Some days I have some breast soreness and bloating and a slight temp, but some days I don't feel pregnant. I obsess about symptoms because I'm afraid of a miscarriage. I had a chemical pregnancy when I was 35 that I lost right after my period was due, so I'm hopeful since I made it this far!

Hi, everyone! I'm new to this site and new to the pregnancy journey! I'm due on Feb 19 .2021. This will be my first baby at age 38, so I'm rather nervous. I'm almost 6 weeks and don't really have any symptoms besides a missing period and a BFP. Some days I have some breast soreness and bloating and a slight temp, but some days I don't feel pregnant. I obsess about symptoms because I'm afraid of a miscarriage. I had a chemical pregnancy when I was 35 that I lost right after my period was due, so I'm hopeful since I made it this far!
Hi BabyBrooklyn

congrats and welcome... do you want Me to add your due date to the first page in this thread? Xx

Don’t get me started on something else... is this something I need? Can I get them online? Intrigued now xx
No you don’t need them; it’s to check the hormones so it’s done if there’s any suspicion of/history of ectopic pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back