February 2021 mummies!

LJD

Reaction score
Hi... I am new to this site and wasn’t TTC for very long before I got the BFP! So please bare with me I’m still learning! I didn’t see a Feb 2021 thread just yet so thought I would start one, I’m due Feb 14th <3<3 So I’ll be 5 weeks on Sunday! It’s my first pregnancy at 32 and I’m still in denial but think that’s normal! I have copied the January post and will add in due dates below (I’m guessing I do this by editing this post after) :rotfl:

4 - MissMe & shortnsweet
9 - Abilouise30
12 - Nemi
14 - me (LJD) & Debbie Lock & 2blondeboyz & princess81
15 - Laillah
18 - jorgi
19 - BabyBrooklyn
20 -
21 - Mel83
24 - Sydney
25 - smartmaggot
28 - Mrsbridge17

Xx

Last edited:
Hi, I am due 9th February this will be my fourth .
I forgot how scary and worrying first trimester is have been a bit emotional

Oh congrats! Shall I add you to the 9th? <3 Honestly I’m so anxious! I’m trying to chill out but it’s hard! I didn’t know it possible to love a bunch of cells so much already haha x

Oh congrats! Shall I add you to the 9th? <3 Honestly I’m so anxious! I’m trying to chill out but it’s hard! I didn’t know it possible to love a bunch of cells so much already haha x

Yes please . Me too I have had miscarriages before so I am a bit worried.

Hi Feb mummies! I’m due 18th Feb, this is my 3rd (and last) I’m 37.. I also forgot how nervous you feel in these early days! Will be lovely to see everyone’s journey! Stay healthy x

Yayyy you done it @LJD <3
Congrats Feb mummies, i look forward to following your journey's xx

Yayyy you done it @LJD <3
Congrats Feb mummies, i look forward to following your journey's xx[/QUOTE
Hi Feb mummies! I’m due 18th Feb, this is my 3rd (and last) I’m 37.. I also forgot how nervous you feel in these early days! Will be lovely to see everyone’s journey! Stay healthy x
do you want me to add you to the post for the 18th feb?

Same due date as you! Woohoo.. Congrats everyone x
I’ll add you to the list then! Wahooo. I’ve just booked my ‘reassurance scan’ as I’m in denial. I’ll be 7 weeks and 3 days when i have it on 1st July - let me know how you get on with yours!!! So exciting! I feel like until I’ve had that I can’t let myself get excited xx

I’ll add you to the list then! Wahooo. I’ve just booked my ‘reassurance scan’ as I’m in denial. I’ll be 7 weeks and 3 days when i have it on 1st July - let me know how you get on with yours!!! So exciting! I feel like until I’ve had that I can’t let myself get excited xx

Ooo glad you managed to book one! I'll be 6+3 when we go on the 24th! Yeah I feel like I'll relax a little after the scan.. Morning sickness has hit me with a vengeance already x

Ooo glad you managed to book one! I'll be 6+3 when we go on the 24th! Yeah I feel like I'll relax a little after the scan.. Morning sickness has hit me with a vengeance already x
Oh really? Actual sickness? I’m just really nauseous and bleurgh! And not fancying food x

Hi, can I be added on the list, please? I'm due february 4th. That's also baby daddy's birthday lol.

I'm 5+6 today.
Symptoms: mild nausea, tender boobs, fatigue and I think even before bfp I started to wake up every night to go pee. I've always been a good sleeper so it's a bit annoying. I'm emotional all the time pregnant or not. Haven't noticed I'd be extra emotional yet.

Oh and I'm hungry all the time. I eat healty and avoid things that make me bloated so I feel quite good. Rather than big heavy meals I like to eat smaller amounts many times during the day.

Hi, can I be added on the list, please? I'm due february 4th. That's also baby daddy's birthday lol.

I'm 5+6 today.
Symptoms: mild nausea, tender boobs, fatigue and I think even before bfp I started to wake up every night to go pee. I've always been a good sleeper so it's a bit annoying. I'm emotional all the time pregnant or not. Haven't noticed I'd be extra emotional yet.

Oh and I'm hungry all the time. I eat healty and avoid things that make me bloated so I feel quite good. Rather than big heavy meals I like to eat smaller amounts many times during the day.
Hey, yes of course! I think I need to do the little and often with the food. I just don’t fancy anything at all! I also never got up in the night and now I’m getting up to wee in the night too! I’ll add you on now. Lovely that it’s his birthday too! Xx

Oh really? Actual sickness? I’m just really nauseous and bleurgh! And not fancying food x

Yeah I've been sick then last 2 days I wasn't sick this morning thankfully.. I've gone off chocolate though which is normally my go to snack! Probably a good thing x

Yay!!!!! Hello ladies.
14th for me too please. It’s my 2nd, at the grand old age of 38 (nearly 39) :oooo:
Symptoms are fire nipples and nausea which has been particularly horrific today.
I’ll probably book a reassurance scan, we’ve been waiting 2 years for this baby and I was due to start medication for our first cycle of IVF next month xx

Yay!!!!! Hello ladies.
14th for me too please. It’s my 2nd, at the grand old age of 38 (nearly 39) :oooo:
Symptoms are fire nipples and nausea which has been particularly horrific today.
I’ll probably book a reassurance scan, we’ve been waiting 2 years for this baby and I was due to start medication for our first cycle of IVF next month xx

Congratulations! Lots of us due valentines babies! I know ours will be before though as well have an elective section.. How lovely you've caught before the ivf. Was meant to be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back