February 2021 mummies!

Thanks all for kind words. So the scan all went well, baby all good and healthy with a good heart beat

Hope everyone is ok. Everything a bit manic here with house renovation work so I’ve not had the chance to get on here! Went pram shopping on Saturday and it’s an absolute mine field!! Been sick today, was on a role thinking I’d turned a corner as not been sick for two days but wasn’t so lucky. Gender scan on 27th August but waiting until 30th to reveal as my OH working away! Eeeeek! X

Hope everyone is ok. Everything a bit manic here with house renovation work so I’ve not had the chance to get on here! Went pram shopping on Saturday and it’s an absolute mine field!! Been sick today, was on a role thinking I’d turned a corner as not been sick for two days but wasn’t so lucky. Gender scan on 27th August but waiting until 30th to reveal as my OH working away! Eeeeek! X

Hey lovely, did you see any prams you liked? I like the look of the ikkle bubba stomp at the moment!

How many weeks/days will you be at your gender scan? We originally had the same due date but unsure if we're diff now since our dating scans? We have our gender scan on the 30th!

I'm feeling terrible, not going to lie. I'm so sluggish and my sickness and acid reflux aren't easing up. At all. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy but I'm finding it so hard xx

Reactions: LJD
Hey lovely, did you see any prams you liked? I like the look of the ikkle bubba stomp at the moment!

How many weeks/days will you be at your gender scan? We originally had the same due date but unsure if we're diff now since our dating scans? We have our gender scan on the 30th!

I'm feeling terrible, not going to lie. I'm so sluggish and my sickness and acid reflux aren't easing up. At all. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy but I'm finding it so hard xx
I like the ‘joolz’ and the cybex. Going to look at some more this week! Such a big decision!
I’m 14 weeks today I’ll be 15 weeks and 4 days!! Eeeeeeek! Im not feeling the best either... but can’t complain!! Xxx

I like the ‘joolz’ and the cybex. Going to look at some more this week! Such a big decision!
I’m 14 weeks today I’ll be 15 weeks and 4 days!! Eeeeeeek! Im not feeling the best either... but can’t complain!! Xxx

They both look lovely! Our place don't do gender scans until 16 weeks! I'm so impatient! Well jealous haha.. Do you have a feeling of the gender? Xx

They both look lovely! Our place don't do gender scans until 16 weeks! I'm so impatient! Well jealous haha.. Do you have a feeling of the gender? Xx
Yeah I feel like it’s a girl but it’s only a minor incling that I have. And I don’t know if it’s because we are settled on a girl name but not a boy! You?

Yeah I feel like it’s a girl but it’s only a minor incling that I have. And I don’t know if it’s because we are settled on a girl name but not a boy! You?

I feel like ours is a boy, but I may be wishful thinking as we have 2 girls already.. I'll be happy either way ofcourse but a boy would be lovely..

Ooo what name have you decided on? We have both our names we think! X

I feel like ours is a boy, but I may be wishful thinking as we have 2 girls already.. I'll be happy either way ofcourse but a boy would be lovely..

Ooo what name have you decided on? We have both our names we think! X
For a girl we’re pretty set on Nancy, with Hattie being the runner up! And for a boy we both liked jasper for years but my OH has suddenly gone off it which is really annoying COs I don’t like any others. I’ve had my heart set on this one for years and so it’s causing me a lot of headache! Haha x

For a girl we’re pretty set on Nancy, with Hattie being the runner up! And for a boy we both liked jasper for years but my OH has suddenly gone off it which is really annoying COs I don’t like any others. I’ve had my heart set on this one for years and so it’s causing me a lot of headache! Haha x

They're all lovely names! Nancy is beautiful.. I've always loved Nancy!
Maybe if it is a boy, the name jasper will just click back for your OH.. I think its so hard to imagine the name properly until you know the gender.. Not long until we find out now! X

They're all lovely names! Nancy is beautiful.. I've always loved Nancy!
Maybe if it is a boy, the name jasper will just click back for your OH.. I think its so hard to imagine the name properly until you know the gender.. Not long until we find out now! X
I know. There’s a bit of friction between us because of all the stuff we have going on in the house so the name conversation is just best left where it is for now. Until we absolutely have to discuss it!
I can’t believe we’re almost 15 weeks!

Same here we seem not to agree on a name but my mind is set on Sabrina if its a girl that am praying for....i haven't thought of any boy names yet. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow.

Hi ladies hope your all doing well I want to pick your brains a bit are any of you taking vitamins during pregnancy ?
apart from the folic acid we take during first trimester which I took
is there anything else you ladies are taking ? Xxx

Hi ladies hope your all doing well I want to pick your brains a bit are any of you taking vitamins during pregnancy ?
Hey, I’m also taking vitamin D along with folic acid x

Folic acid is recommended for at least the first trimester, but I'll take all the way through as I've been deficient in the past. 10mcg vitamin D daily is also recommended throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding if you choose to. I prefer the sublingual option as it's absorbed right way - I take DLux (can get from amazon or Holland and Barratt). Prenatal/multivitamins will often have both of these in them but if you're not taking a prenatal supplement, then folic acid and Vit D as a minimum x

I’m continuing to take folate - there’s some evidence to suggest that taking it through the whole pregnancy improves the baby’s cognitive abilities in infancy. I don’t know how much research has been done, but it can’t do any harm so I’ll carry on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back