Faces to TTC names

The first one is of me and DH on a night out and the other one is our little boy with his best friend and girl friend at her christening x

Attachments

• P1000737_edited.JPG
    P1000737_edited.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 6
  • MORE LOVE IS IN THE AIR.jpg
    MORE LOVE IS IN THE AIR.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
DW1978 you're lovely!! Gorgeous smile and awww your little boy is sooo cute!! xxx

Fab pics everyone!

Love your wedding pics Esperanza and the piccie of your little lad is uber cute Danni! :) x x

Thanks a lot girls:)

DW1978: what a lovely boy you have! Really cute!

I would love to join in and upload a pic but I cant.. If you would like to see moi n my lush OH just PM me n ill attach a pic and I'll explain y I can't upload on here too lol .. Doh!

I'm intrigued now cause im just so nosey :rofl: i'm thinking you've either got 2 heads or a celeb? haha! Feel free to PM your secret ;) x

I would love to join in and upload a pic but I cant.. If you would like to see moi n my lush OH just PM me n ill attach a pic and I'll explain y I can't upload on here too lol .. Doh!

I'm intrigued now cause im just so nosey :rofl: i'm thinking you've either got 2 heads or a celeb? haha! Feel free to PM your secret ;) x

Me too, I need to know now!! xxx

Me too, I need to know now!! xxx

LMAO!!!!!! I actually just LOL'd really loud and got the evils of Mister Rufus (my cat) for waking him up lol..

Yeah.. Im Beyonce on the sly... Shhh tho don't tell anybody lmao!!

Haha.. Im still giggling.. Noo im not a celeb... Altho I wish I was.. I will PM you both now lol

xx

what beauties..one day u shall all produce some beautiful babies!!! xxx

Yay! just to add that Louize is not a celebrity and is another PRETTY face of TTC ;)

Pm me Louise!!!! Tink u look nothing like I expected I thought u be like blonde duuuh think I had tink in my head haha very pretty!! As if u lot are all that stunning bet ur all celebs really hehehe xx

Oh kezzamunster just saw yours, missed it before. I thought you would have brown hair!! nice pic hun. xx

Well this is me, not the greatest picture

b26df97e-6a7b-f132.jpg

I need to set up our other PC as that has all our photos on it

xxxx

KEZZA YOUR LIPS ARE LUSH!!!!!! You could well pull of being a makeup/lipstick model! You totally have the Kate Moss look!!!!

x

Wow jolie lips love it very jealous!!! Thanks Lou sent u one back!! Hehe u so funny with ur outfits hehe!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back