Evening primrose and grapefruit juice results ?

Lillith

Wow I did not know EPO is so good actually.

Today I took my pH test to see how alkaline/ acidic is my body.

It's 6.25. Everything above 7 is perfect. Below 6 is very acidic.

So my body is acidic. So I will eat more alkaline food now. That is so strange cause I don't eat junk that much anyway.x

Yes EPO was an absolute life saver for me, hey you'd be proud of me today Charlotte, I bought apricots and almonds both are alkaline �� I wonder how long it will take for urine to become alkaline after starting the diet ? x

Lillith

I've been searching an answer to the same.question. How long does it take to become alkaline. I will be testing every other day or a bit less often and then will post my results here. I hope it takes a few weeks x.

Well done on buying apricots and almonds. I had spinach and carrot juice smoothy. Not very nice ha ha.x

Last edited:
Hi ladies, is there a diet or website you are getting your ideas from , I'm going to get on Amazon for some strips!

Hi Mel, I just googled alkaline food list. Charlotte let us know how the ph testing goes, it's very interesting. You'll laugh but I've been trying to remember what I was eating when I got pregnant with my 3, I'm wracking my brains lol x

Girlies

I just Google alkaline food list and recipes. Best keywords are alkaline food to get pregnant.

You can get those test strips from eBay or Amazon. I only paid £ 3.95. Comes in a nice plastic box. 100 strips. Can test a lot.

Can't wait to be more alkaline. I'm glad that I'm not very acidic. Yay x

Lillith try to remember what did you eat when you got pregnant??? xxx

Last edited:
I have ordered some test strips from Ebay :) I've read that normal pH is around 7? But is that to acidic to concive?
I've got this fertility gel and it is supposed to help your PH

66593b75dd79bc969802193a5f2d0e1a.jpg

I can't wait for them to come now!!! :D

Xxxx

Clover

7 is perfect pH to conceive. I can't wait to get to 6.5 ha ha. Glad you ordered the strips too x yay

It's all about creating great environment for little swimmers x

Last edited:
I've suffered in the past with BV so good to know I can check the ph myself now. Also a friend said its been linked to miscarriage, so good to know and keep an eye on. Although I truly believe my MMC was due to a chromosome problem. Not meant to be.... X

But can't wait to start seeing all our hard work pay off! .... All these tricks we have to do/find!

Clover

Thank you for sharing balance active. I will have a look at it x

Mel

I'm sorry you went through mc.

Have you ever read book "Spirit babies how to communicate to child you meant to have? ".

It's very interesting book. I got Kindle version of it.

I really hope that our hard work pays off. Going to the shop today as running low on spinach. I find blending it into my juice smooties is easier to eat. X

Clover thats the gel that I'm going to try in March, I've read that a couple of ladies on here got their bfp when using it, I'm off to Boots on Monday after dropping the kids off at school.
Just to add at this point in my cycle cd23 I always suffer awful breast pain, I am still taking 2000mg a day epo as didn't dtd this month and this is the first time in 20 odd years that I have not got any breast pain, epo rocks ! Lol xx

Lillith

EPO really sounds good! I am interested in this new active balance gel too. x

Clover
Have you tried it yet? x

Charlotte I've just been reading about the alkaline diet and how it helps the sperm survive. I read that you need to insert the test strips in your lady bits not yes the urine is that correct ?. I think I might get some test strips, I've got a P H test kit here for my fish tanks but don't think it will work lol �� xx

Last edited:
Lillith

EPO really sounds good! I am interested in this new active balance gel too. x

Clover
Have you tried it yet? x

I've read some reviews saying the balance active gel is very watery, but hey if it works who cares lol �� xx

Girlies

I found this website useful:So many recipes there, wow!
http://liveenergized.com/

I like this website too, very basic but useful list:
http://greenopedia.com/alkaline-acid-food-chart/

I researched a bit more about garlic. Obviously I won't be eating it raw as I work in the office, ha ha.

But I was thinking about getting odorless garlic pills. It boosts fertility and improves cm. x

Last edited:
Hi Girls
Well I tried the balance active get today , got a quickie in this morning :D
I really like the balance active gel, it was the the same consistency as Preseed quite runny but not as sticky as Concive plus ( which I've decided I don't like)
I've got 2 boxes so 12 applications altogether it says to use for 6 days of your fertile window so will DTD every day till Saturday :eek:

Xxxxx

Clover

Im glad you liked it. I can't wait to try it too. First I will use preseed which will hopefully arrive tomorrow.

How long is your cycle? x

Cooor blimey I just drank the most lovely juice from Asda, apple, beetroot and blackcurrant, it was so yummy, definitely be buying more of this.
Clover that gel sounds good, I'm off to Boots tomorrow to buy some to use early March.

Attachments

• WP_20160221_15_27_23_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160221_15_27_23_Pro.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 8
Lillith

Im drinking juice too. Kinda used to them now. I made very green smoothy today: kiwi, kale, spincah and carrot juice. I know it sounds awful, but to be honest it was actually ok :) x

Lillith

Im drinking juice too. Kinda used to them now. I made very green smoothy today: kiwi, kale, spincah and carrot juice. I know it sounds awful, but to be honest it was actually ok :) x[/QUOTE

Your smoothie sounds really good, what liquid do you put in with it ?, do you put anything to help the sweetness ? . Asda do lots of different veg juices, I'll have fun trying them all, I had lettuce and egg plant dip for lunch and chicken roast for tea, plenty of cabbage and broccoli x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back