Evening primrose and grapefruit juice results ?

Lillith

I can not eat junk or any other rubish anymore. My body is so clean now. Ha ha . I bought chocolate today but it's 70% cocoa.

Juices make me stay away from crap. X

Lillith

I can not eat junk or any other rubish anymore. My body is so clean now. Ha ha . I bought chocolate today but it's 70% cocoa.

Ah Charlotte, I knew the chocolate would be hard to resist lol �� x

Lillith

I ordered yesterday PH tests to check how alkaline/ acidic is my body. I hope my new diet will have positive affect.

How are you doing? x

Charlotte I need to get on your page, I cannot stop eating junk at the moment!! I've been mixing the GJ with my morning smoothie as I can't stand the taste, I love beetroot and carrot though so I'm going to buy some on my next trip to the supermarket.

What does the PH show in terms of preg friendly?

x

J9nine

Well everone says that little swimmers can live in females body up to 5 days waiting for an egg.

Yes they can but only if your body is alkaline. If it's full of junk (acidic) they won't last even a few hours.

Also your cm becomes alkaline too which is like pre-seed.

I bought these pH tests to check how alkaline in my body and my cm.

I will wait for ewcm and check it straight way. Results in 15 seconds. x

Last edited:
that's really good to know and a great insentive to eat healthily. I don't even get EWCM so starting on lots of EPO and GJ this month to help that along. I used pre-seed last month so going to be doing that again this month. One of the girls in another chat said that the balance active version is really good so might try that one x

oh and my acupucturist said we should focus on eating lots of warm food in winter like porridge for breaky and healthy soups and broths for lunch etc as our bodies can't cope with cold damp food very well in these cold damp conditions. Our bodies work over time digesting the raw food which is great for loosing weight but when TTC our bodies need to focus on making warm cosy nests for our eggs.

xx

J9nine

If you drink grapefruit juice and 2l water a day you should get more ewcm.

I'm changing my diet completely. I prefer healthy food anyway. But even healthy food can be acidic.

Bread is the first thing to let go. Porriage is something i eat every day for past 2 years. But it is acidic.

I read that if its 80/20_ratio then its enough to create great environment for little swimmers. x

Lillith

OMG! I wish that worked for me! I can't stop eacting crap food!!!

Nemi

Every time I pick up a bag of crisps I think it's so bad for my body. What I'm trying to do is create a friendly environment for the little swimmers.

I put the crisps back on the shelf x

Nemi

Every time I pick up a bag of crisps I think it's so bad for my body. What I'm trying to do is create a friendly environment for the little swimmers.

I put the crisps back on the shelf x

Thats amazing! I need to steal some of your will power! lol!!

I have been making an effort to eat healthy food, but some bad food slips in there too!

My husband isn't very helpful either, cracking out chocolate at 10pm! Whoops!

Nemi

Try those organic juices and a bag of raw spinach. Trust me you will not want a bag of crisps.ha ha x

I bought 1000mg of EPRO from Boots today! How do I take it? One away with pregacare? Thanks for info :)

Hey Charlotte, I'm doing ok thanks cd 20 and waiting for AF to arrive. I have had some bad news, I'm having my gallbladder out and it falls exactly on my fertile window grrrrr so I'm hoping to still be able to or I know this sounds gross I might self inseminate if in too much pain lol, now thats dedication to want to conceive lol. I did check out the alkaline list and a great deal of my food is acidic �� x

Last edited:
Hi Mel, take one or two capsules a day starting at cd1 and stop taking them at ovulation x

Last edited:
Thanks, I've started bleeding again today after only 5 day gap, so will see if they can help with that. Just want my normal 25 day cycle back! This stop start is annoying and holding me back.. Aghhhh! My mum has said just relax and give my body 6/8 weeks to get back to normal. Inside I'm hoping I'm one of throes ladies who never gets their period after a MMC.

Had a right good cry today and feel loads better for getting it out. X

Oh hun I'm so sorry, thinking of you, I hope you go straight on to get your bfp, I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

Thanks so much for that. My BF was a bit like oooo what shall I do? He kinda patted my back and hugged me.... Men are funny n awkward in fits crying situations!

He said maybe I should talk to someone, and I said I do, I'm on a forum and the girls there support each other. It's honestly so true, cyber friends and support from woman knowing how you feel. It's so comforting, to get ideas and not feeling like your alone. Whether it's ttc or just sharing good ideas.

X

How long have you been trying? Feel free to inbox me anytime X

Thanks so much for that. My BF was a bit like oooo what shall I do? He kinda patted my back and hugged me.... Men are funny n awkward in fits crying situations!

He said maybe I should talk to someone, and I said I do, I'm on a forum and the girls there support each other. It's honestly so true, cyber friends and support from woman knowing how you feel. It's so comforting, to get ideas and not feeling like your alone. Whether it's ttc or just sharing good ideas.

X

How long have you been trying? Feel free to inbox me anytime X

Men don't often understand feelings or how to comfort, I've lost 3 babies 10 wk, 12 and 14 week. It's something not many will understand until they have been through it themselves. I think all the time what if they were here, it gets easier to live with but it's something you never forget.

Anyway my partner and I have been trying 12 months, this will be our first together but I have 3 from a previous relationship x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back