Evening primrose and grapefruit juice results ?

Lillith

I hate apples too. They are awful.

Now when I eat something acidic like chicken and potatoes I drink beetroot juice after to make it alkaline again.

I will read my new book and hope to find more ideas there x

I've been drinking my apple, beetroot and blackcurrant juice today too, I love it. Might pop to Tesco tomorrow see what they've got x

Lillith

Im drinking 2L of water every day as well. Morrisons has deals at the moment, beetroot juice is on offer x

Lillith

How are you doing??? x

Hey Charlotte, I'm doing great, I've lost 4lbs since healthy eating, today I had ready brek with apricots, then smoked salmon, poached egg on soya bread with rocket salad on top, big pint glass of grapefruit juice this morning. How about you hun ?. Oh I've had a migraine today so just eating chicken noodle soup x

Last edited:
Lillith

Sorry you have migrane. It's the worst thing ever. Well done on eating healthy.

My body is so getting used to good food that every time I eat an apple pie it makes me feel bloated.

Im planning to reduce desserts as well. Ha ha x

Lillith

Sorry you have migrane. It's the worst thing ever. Well done on eating healthy.

My body is so getting used to good food that every time I eat an apple pie it makes me feel bloated.

Im planning to reduce desserts as well. Ha ha x

Yep migraines suck, mine are pre-menstrual migraine so I get them every month ��. Blimey I fancy apple pie now lol x

Lillith

I hope you feel better soon. Have you bought activ balance yet x

Hi Charlotte, no I've not heard of that book, but I finally think these last two days I've felt loads better. Like not a hormonal car crash weird lady! Hopefully my levels of normal are here!! Fingers crossed for you all this month.

I love spinach! I eat it raw all the time! To my friends/social media I'm called spinach or MelanieSpinach! Lol

Last edited:
Mel

I feel loads better after my green detox. Every morning I make my smoothie before I go to work.

I feel very sick after eating rubish, I think my body is telling me somthing ha ha

How are you doing? xx

I'm now going to try and loose the 10lb I gained over Xmas & comfort eating and drinking too much wine, the last 4/5 weeks. So lots of spinach & chicken for me. I still can't cut down the water to take opk test. So just waiting for ewcm and my ap to give me a green light!

I think I've read enough new info these last few months I should actually already be pregnant! I'm so armed with new tips & tricks. my BF has had a foot op so he's feeling not too up for it..... I'm like.... Sorry mate, no is not an option! I have experiments to do!

How's your week going? X

Mel

I quit alcohol 4 years ago and haven't drunk ever since. Its an amazing feeling :)

Well I was expecting loads of ewcm this month, but its very little today, so not sure why its like that.

Im planning to eat 90% alkaline food and cut down all the bad stuff. And also I will read my new book Alkaline/ acid food for dummies.

I hope your BF recovers quickly, do you think you will be able to dtd???

What CD are you? x

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'm ready to give it up totally. Obv if I get pregnant I will. I will look into this alkali diet and see if it's something I can incorporate to what I eat. I cleaned my diet up 4 years ago, and went from a 16 to a size 8. Comfortably stayed at a 10, but in a 12 again thanks to letting myself eat rubbish.... So back in the gym and back watching what I eat. Already cooked some chicken breast to take to work tomoz, obv with spinach and yellow peppers/hummus.

Not sure I will manage to dtd this eve, but defo tomoz as I will be cycle day 8! My cycles are avg 25. So we will see!

I've taken epo since sat but not seen a change as yet, usually I'm ok with ewcm but think I have assumed that was my fertile time and not just after. Think we just need to do it more! Lol

Mel

Ok you are CD8, great. Im CD 15. You are just a week behind me. My cycle is 26 days.

I love spinach too, I blend it with kale and kiwi! Soo green yum yum. Good food and healthy diet is all we can really do.

Do you use opks?

Charlotte, no I've not used opk, I have 10 in stock! I find it hard not to drink for hours and then hold it for a couple! I just forget and drink what I want be it coffee/water. Maybe I should try harder! If this month tracking ewcm doesn't work and my apps and SMEP then I may try x
I'm just trying to be easy going after my MMC, and not turn crazy for a few months.... Then I'll be back to ttc maniac!

X

I think the best method is dtd CD7-21 every other day and we are covered.

I feel very tired today and I can't figure out why. I had all my juices and smoothies. Vitamins and water.

How are you doing today?

I think the best method is dtd CD7-21 every other day and we are covered.

I feel very tired today and I can't figure out why. I had all my juices and smoothies. Vitamins and water.

How are you doing today?

Hey Charlotte, I'm struggling with a chest infection and chronic insomnia at the moment. I've dropped the evening primrose oil as it shortened my cycle from 29 to just 24 days so that's out the window. I am carrying on with the grapefruit juice and trying to include alkaline food in my diet, although yesterday I caved in and had a rack of ribs with sweet potato fries lol.
I am currently cd6 and testing with opks daily, I have a line but feint, just hope it stays negative until Friday as that's when my partner is home. x

Lillith

Hope you feel good soon. Yea epo is not very good. I read somewhere that its used to stimulate birth.

I am eating really good now. Still have a takeaway sometimes. So don't worry too much about rack of ribs.

Im about to read the book about alkaline/ acid diet for dummies.

Have you ever tried temping?? Its 99% more accurate than opks.

Lillith

Hope you feel good soon. Yea epo is not very good. I read somewhere that its used to stimulate birth.

I am eating really good now. Still have a takeaway sometimes. So don't worry too much about rack of ribs.

Im about to read the book about alkaline/ acid diet for dummies.

Have you ever tried temping?? Its 99% more accurate than opks.

Yes I read you insert the epo capsules and it ripens the cervix. Epo was great when I had a messed up cycle in mt late teens but not good with a regular cycle.
Unfortunately I can't temp due to my insomnia, some nights I only sleep an hour, other nights 3 hours. I did try temping again but it was no good ��.
Your alkaline book for dummies sounds good lol. x

Lillith

I hope you can get some sleep. Its awful :(

Ive heard that home made organic vegetable juices really help with insomnia. Its a pain to make them yourself but its worth trying.

I noticed that after consuming those green smoothies every day, I have lost a few inches around my waist.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back