Evening primrose and grapefruit juice results ?

Very wise words Charlotte, hope you feel better soon,

Lilith hope it's a shy bean my lovely :)

xxxxx

Thanks Clover, day 30 of cycle, still no af, never been this late since being a teenager. There was zero line yesterday on frer, not even a squinter, I know it's the pregnacare vitamins that have messed up my cycle. I'll never be taking them again or recommend them to anyone xx

I've been drinking grapefruit juice all cycle and I'm dry as anything aha ! Although tastes ok now, do you know how long it takes to work? xx

I've been drinking grapefruit juice all cycle and I'm dry as anything aha ! Although tastes ok now, do you know how long it takes to work? xx

I think I did not have much difference in the first cycle. I noticed difference in the next one. I had loads ewcm. Its worth drinking it. x

Well I was wrong !!! Just had a big blob of jelly like discharge??? Really strechy and sticky... this is the type before ov right? Never had anything like it before, i was like ahhhhh wtf aha. Well I hope its the right type of cm anyway. Xx

Last edited:
Very good sign peanut I used to get tons of this not so much anymore though xxx

Ive found I seem to be getting more with the grapefruit juice this cycle!

I actually like grapefruit juice. I put it into my smoothly and even drink it post ovulation x

Yep I agree Charlotte I've been drinking it this morning cold Tropicana grapefruit juice feels nice against my swollen glands!

Xxx

I drink grapefruit juice after ovulation too. I really like it. G juice in the morning and beetroot juice in the evening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back