Success with Evening Primrose Oil

How long does it take for epo to work? I started taking it this month just after af and have had loads of ewcm for the last week, immediately after af finished. I normally only get a tiny bit of ewcm for a day or two at ovulation. Does the epo give u fertile cm straight away or what the hell is my body doing this month?! Today my cp is HSO, so along with the fertile cm suggests I could be ovulating? I'm confused though as i'm only on day 10 and I usually ovulate on day 21. I'm also spotting today, 6 days after af finished. That has never happened me before. x

Does sound confusing hon - took me a couple of months for EPO to work but it might work differently for different people - could your cycle just be shorter this month? The signs do suggest you could be ov'ing - have you tried using opks? You can probably get them in your local supermarket tonight and they might help sort out your confusion?? x

I ordered them online the other day so hoefully they'll be there when I get home from work. If not I'll go and buy them. I've read that it takes a few months of taking epo for it to build up so I'm sure it's coinsidence but why so much ewcm for days when I usually only get the teeniest bit!! xx

I ordered them online the other day so hoefully they'll be there when I get home from work. If not I'll go and buy them. I've read that it takes a few months of taking epo for it to build up so I'm sure it's coinsidence but why so much ewcm for days when I usually only get the teeniest bit!! xx

Erm, just a thought, but there's no chance you've got an infection?? :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back