I LOVE evening primrose oil....

roxy1983

Reaction score
So after 4 depressing months of negative OPKs, absolutely NO ovulation symptoms, no CM and a visit to the doctors to discuss this who told me to give it another 2 years before they would start tests to work out what was going on, I decided to give evening primrose oil a try.

I started taking between 2000-3000mg a day then stopped taking round about 14CD. FINALLY on day 17 of my cycle I began having an abundance of EWCM which has lasted 2 days and I've had the most horrendous cramping today. I took an OPK yesterday and WOO HOO it was positive!! :dance:

Ok - it's only a positive OPK and there might be still a long road ahead but at least I know my body is working. We BD last night after getting the positive test but DH is now on night shifts :mad: I've asked him to wake me up when he gets in tomorrow morning for more :bd: - tehehe!!

I think it's wonderful how you all support and advise one another on here so I wanted to share my positive story about Evening Primrose!!
My only worry now is that I must have a short LP of about 7 days - does anybody know if agnus cactus should help this and if so can I take at the same time as Evening Primrose?? I'm going to be rattling.. :rofl:

Thanks guys x

Hi hun, thats good news for you. As for the angus cactus my understanding was it is good to shorting your cycle length thats why I had started it, not show the effect it would have on a short LP. Also most have said you normally stop once ovulated and restart after af. The the ladies on here know more about it so I sure someone can help. I'm not too sure....I think I've probably had information overload from all these lovely ladies and internet surfing lol Good luck ttc xx

Glad it worked for you hun. I might try some of the agnus this month, googling asap!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back