evening primrose oil capsules

I should think they'll be fine, I'm just going to use the ones we've got in the cupboard from Tesco - my OH bought them for him thinking they were something else lol - but I guess it's all the same stuff inside!

I bought mine in Aldi :lol: dont think it really makes a difference. They definately disolve up there and there was nothing wrong with my urine dip test at the midwifes on monday :)

I am just using tesco ones... they will all do the same stuff I guess

Hi All, I am still in second trim. but just came across this thread. Can any of you tell me why do we need the prim rose capsules and how we use them..Sorry this is my first baby so I am new to a lot of things..Thanks in advance

They help to soften the cervix ready for labour, you put them inside from 36weeks or can be taken orally from 34wks x

Iv got some from boots but im now worried about using them. would they be ok to use if im going to be induced? or will it affect it? x

I think its okay if youre being induced. Its less strong than the gel they put on your cervix to induce you, but it might help get ready, and make your induction go smoother? Im no expert, just guessing!

I know that if they start talking about inducing me I gonna be putting 5 up there per night to try and do it myself!!!

^^^ lol you'll sound like a pill bottle every time you move

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back