Evening primrose and grapefruit juice results ?

Clover, what does beetroot juice do ? and where do you buy it lol. Does raspberry leaf help tighten the uterus ? x

CD2 today and had already 2 glasses. I really look forward to results. Plenty of ewcm. Yay.x

Clover, what does beetroot juice do ? and where do you buy it lol. Does raspberry leaf help tighten the uterus ? x
Beetroot juice has natural nitrates which have been proven to increase blood flow so can help with a thin lining (Google beetroot juice fertility )
Raspberry leaf tea also helps the lining by toning and righting also it can thicken it apparently, I know a few ladies who got Bfps drinking Raspberry leaf tea up to Ovulation

off to Tesco to stock up!!! :D

xxxxxxx

Oh and you can buy Beetroot juice in most Supermarkets it's with the fruit juice cartons

xxxxxx

Thanks for the tips girls, I am going out to buy some grapefruit and beetroot juice today!

Oh dear, I think I have the wrong stuff, my grapefruit juice say's it's from concentrate, I'll have to get some of the other stuff from Tesco then. Best of luck Charlotte, let us know if it works for you x

I have bought from concentrate too. Is that wrong?

I can't see any difference yet but this is only my second day of drinking it!!

I think its better not from concentrate. From concentrate it tastes like juice but its not. I would still drink it and once you finish get the real thing :)

I think the difference will be around O time. We should have lots of ewcm. Yay

Last edited:
Oh wow, beetroot juice and raspberry leaf tea on my next shopping list then, thanks Clover �� . I've got to wait until my March cycle to ttc so will give it all a bash. Good luck with the ewcm ladies x

The from concentrate seems to be doing the trick. Only day 3 of drinking it and this morning I had LOADS of ewcm!! :D

Might try the not from concentrate when I have finished this lot though, just in case it is better!!

Nemi

Great news! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see results.

I'm finishing my first bottle of grapefruit juice.x

Well my local Asda didn't have beetroot juice so I just bought a salad pack of 4 beetroots instead, guess it would work the same by eating it ?. Thats a great result Nemi, I had good ewcm too but not sure if it was my concentrate grapefruit juice or the epo x

Lillith

You can get get beetroot juice from Waitrose. They always have everything. Check it out here my supermarket.co.UK.

It's not the most delicious juice in the world. I mix it with water and drink it through the straw.

I have noticed my skin is glowing and I have rosy cheeks. x

Last edited:
Thankyou Charlotte, I'll have to go to Waitrose, I have normal cooked beetroot to try too, I have rosacea so could do without the rosy cheeks as mine are always rosy lol x

Lilith

I think eating beetroot is very good as well. I just don't like mess after eating it.

Waitrose has organic carrot juice on offer today. I will get that as well. Fuel up myself with all the good stuff.x

Hahaha yes bright mouth after beetroot, it stains everything. The carrot juice sounds good, when I was younger I used to drink those cans of V8 juice, that had carrot in it and other veg, it was lovely with some Worcester sauce x

Hi I tried epo this month! And it's shortened my cycle by a week :) I never have 30 day cycles ever! They r normally 35-45 days! And lots of ewcm too! Although af showed today :(

I bought 4 L of beetroot juice and 1 L of carrot juice and 2 extra bottles of grapefruit juice. There was only one left at Waitrose. Then I went to Morrison's and they have tons there.

To be honest I don't crave junk food anymore. Must be the juice magic x

Last edited:
Blimey anon123, that's a brilliant result, how much epo are you taking ?. Charlotte, not even a tiny craving for chocolate? Lol x

Last edited:
Blimey anon123, that's a brilliant result, how much epo are you taking ?. Charlotte, not even a tiny craving for chocolate? Lol x

Just one capsule a day from cd 1 to ovulation! So I'm doing it again this month for sure!

I'm still taking 2 capsules at cd 19 because we didn't get to DTD this cycle, I will let you know if it shortens my cycle, I'm 29 days usually, I did notice I had ewcm much earlier than normal on day 10 so maybe my cycle will be less x
Gosh yes definitely keep on with it, thats an amazing result xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back