Evap ????

Sorry for jumping in, I've been stalking a little bit :oooo:
Those big pics looked neg to me then I reduced the size on my iPad and I can definately see lines! Any idea what sensitivity the gp's test was? I don't think you're out yet! x

Sorry for jumping in, I've been stalking a little bit :oooo:
Those big pics looked neg to me then I reduced the size on my iPad and I can definately see lines! Any idea what sensitivity the gp's test was? I don't think you're out yet! x

I don't have clue hun, I was literally in and out within 2 mins xx

i dont think your out either! i can see lines on them! i dont think docs are as sensitive. i dont understand how it was neg! theres is no way on earth that all those tests are evaps just no way! xx

i dont think your out either! i can see lines on them! i dont think docs are as sensitive. i dont understand how it was neg! theres is no way on earth that all those tests are evaps just no way! xx

Oh I hope your right hun, its annoying as my internet cheapie deffo had a pink line xx I'm waiting for blood results they said may be back today as sent as urgent x

Also doc told me that even if had a positive today and last night can still be negative xx

When my docs do urgent bloods they come back 2 hours after collection. They collect at 12:00 and 16:00 so might be worth giving them a ring hun xxx

When my docs do urgent bloods they come back 2 hours after collection. They collect at 12:00 and 16:00 so might be worth giving them a ring hun xxx

I had them done at 11.30, I rang up at 2.30 and nothing then so will wait Lil longer and try again maybe, I really don't think I am and its annoying me as got so excited last night for nothing xx

3y5ahuty.jpg
nedyhu8y.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/01/01/dydu5a7a.jpg
Results still not back yet, just done another cheapie and can see faint line again ahhhh

Hi Kirtsy, I've just come across your thread. I'm sure I can see a line.... Fx this is the start of your BFP. Sending loads & loads of :dust: your way x x

I can see something on the cheapie test hun, looks like the start if my bfp with my son which I got at 10dpo. What do are you now? xx

I can see something on the cheapie test hun, looks like the start if my bfp with my son which I got at 10dpo. What do are you now? xx

I'm 11dpo today hunny, I don't think I am also sorry tmi but when wiped and had root with tissue there was tiny bit pink brown x

Boo :( I got a couple of lines on the cheapies last month too and then the witch showed up 2 days late. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back