Calling all linespotters.....again!

liz_milne

Reaction score
Have got fed up with waiting again (one whole day not testing!) so done my second predictor test out of curiosity. The first one I done on Friday has I think an evap line, but this was getting to me just cos its a pink test and nor blue, so figured its not so common right?

So my other one today has a thicker line and is more pink? Can u get pink evap lines? My ic tests are still neg, so thinking evap?

Will buy first response tomorrow but can't get the early ones near me, the predictor is 5 days before x

Liz x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

hmm, first one is defo an evap, not sure about 2nd. I can see the faintest of faint lines, but I am not sure there is any colour in it??

how many DPO are you? x

Hiya I'm only 8-9 dpo or thereabouts x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I'd wait a few more days hun

xxxxxxx

I see a faint line in the second one hun and it looks pink fx this is ur bfp keep us posted hun xx

If you tilt the screen back you can see them! Keep testing, I think its a shy bfp. xx

Thanks girls like I say I may get a first response tomorrow depends where I get one! Really hope so its a shy one but still gonna think evap just now just to try keep me sane x x

sent from my snazzy HTC

I can see the faintest of faint lines in all of them. Good luck xx

I can see something on the second pic. The line on first one not sure about colour. Really hope it's your BFP. Digital should confirm in a couple of days. Good luck hun. :dust: Xx

Last edited:
Definitely test again in a few days, really hope it's a BFP for you!
Fingers crossed xx

i think i see summet on the 1st one fx its ur bfp xx

Think it must of been evaps. Won't use them again! Just done a boots own strip and was neg also a boots digi picture says it all. Still 3 days to af so have saved a strip and a digi thing for the 8th, also got more ic on their way so they will keep me amused til the 8th x

sent from my snazzy HTC

am i being stupid or is there a faint line on the boots strip?? xx

the 2nd line is clear as day jules, but cos it's a blue test (that is the insert from the digi) I've just ignored it. And apparently you almost ALWAYS get a 2nd line on the digi tests. i have another close up one will post in a minute.........

The digi strip and the boots own (neg) x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Just checked online and it says that the boots own mid stream (pink) strips are 25miu and the boots digital are 50miu. The predictor ones where I got horrible evaps (i think) are only 12.5miu. xx

liz xx

i can see faint lines on both :shock: xx

I really really can't see anything at all on the pink line one? Think I have severe line eye now, that's why I went for the digi one. Boots own brand are on buy one get one half price. So got 2 digis and 2 normal tests for £11 something, quite good really!!

Not bad! I didn't test till way after at due haha I was so afraid of not seeing anything haha! Xx

Its probably still too early for the digi hun, try again in a couple days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back